Who is worth /crazy to charge the new 300+ hr rate

So the new trend is 300+ for some of these girls with online presence. I was amazed today to see someone saying they had availability in a local town with a 350 tagged to the hr. Now I’m not saying I can’t swing the numbers, I’m more referring to who pays that rate for a chick I wouldn’t look 2x at in public. I didn’t criticize her nor will I say a name here.
Question is who is worth 300+?
Who is batshit crazy to hang the number..
Asking that question might be considered by many people to be a bit batshit crazy.
Asking that question might be considered by many people to be a bit batshit crazy. Originally Posted by brasil
and by many NOT
Asking that question might be considered by many people to be a bit batshit crazy. Originally Posted by brasil
Maybe..
People are paying the rate. Or these girls are just listing big price tags and both options seem batshit crazy to me

Is there anyone worth 300+
There's a lot advertising way more than 300. Plus they don't do half hours.Obviously some guys pay the big bucks. However the end result is the same as if you pay 40.
I love the 300/hr rates and then when they get mad you’re not finished in 15 min. Like WTF?
I have yet to meet a girl I would want to pay 200 again. There are not many I have seen twice.