Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year

President Biden had wanted to extend that extension, for another three years. Middle class families will get a monthly payment of $250 for a child over the age of 6 and $300 for children under the age of 6.

I know families that are getting these checks. What I see of it, it is like woman who get the big support checks. They blow it, spend on things nothing to do with raising kids. I have relations getting those checks now. They are not spending it wisely, they are blowing it on beer, going to Disney, nothing to do with what it should be used for.

When I see signs every where around Pittsburgh for help wanted and we are giving money away daily, there is a problem. Stores or restaurants that are either partially open or have had to close because they can't get any help. How nuts is that.

Say what you want, bring in the Mexicans. If they want to work bring them in. The US people who don't want to work, maybe they can go to Mexico to replace them. Stop the give a ways.

We need to clean house in Washington and start all over from scratch.
BOTH PARTIES!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...UCh?li=BBnb7Kz
I think we can all agree on that. My neighbors with kids are doing the same.
At 250 a month it’d take like 5 years to finance a trip to Disney.
a monthly payment of $250 Originally Posted by bypass

the fuck $250 gonna buy?
the fuck $250 gonna buy? Originally Posted by FatCity
1/4 cart full of groceries, or a couple sheets of plywood, or 2 trips to the gas station.
My neighbors have 3 kids under the age of 12. So 250 x 3 = $750/month.

Does anyone else think this just incentivizes low income people to keep producing babies they couldn't normally afford?
Minimum wage is $7.25 per hour that most GOP people thing is more than enough. $7.25 x 8 hour day with out taxes taken out is $58 per worked day. $750 per month is basically $4.69 per hour.

When the true Republicans say $750 per month would only buy a 1/4 cart full of groceries or 2 tank fulls of gas. Yet minimum wage at $7.25 per hour is more than enough. Any more they say would put places out of business.

I am confused. I know this is a hoe board so is that hoe math?
When’s the last time you’ve seen someone take a job for minimum wage? If they do they’re stupid. A car wash is opening nearby, the signs out front are for $18/hr. They’ve been there for like a month so they must still be looking. It’s a fucking automatic car wash. I dug holes and humped wheelbarrows full of concrete for $2.35. It was tits. Had enough money for a car, a GF, even beer if the car wasn’t broke.
All your restaurants, fast food, making pizza you name it is suppose to be minimum wage. Those fucking Liberals have been trying to get that $15 an hour. Haven't you seen what they have said on here? I agree with those fucking liberals, $15 an hours should be at least that much.
If they would stop inflation you wouldn't need to raise the MINIMUM wage! If you have any sense of self worth and actually work finding a decent paying job should be easy peasy! Minimum wage jobs are for school kids or just people wanting some thing to do or to get some extra spending money! Get the costs down, manufacturing back in this country, stop the influx of illegals and everything in this country could easily be fixed. People can't see that these politicians aren't doing anything for "We The People" but just lining their pockets every step of the way!
You are right about non of the politicians doing anything to help the people, the average person.

Here is the biggest problem

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/in-2...al-worker.html
You are upset at all of Senile Biden's handouts and yet you continue to SIMP for him daily here.

Hell, now Senile Biden wants to give $450,000 to illegals. That is $450,000 to each illegal who entered the country illegally and caught and separated

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck these damn illegals
If you have any sense of self worth and actually work finding a decent paying job should be easy peasy! ! Originally Posted by milfman4u2
Well it isn’t…
You are upset at all of Senile Biden's handouts and yet you continue to SIMP for him daily here.

Hell, now Senile Biden wants to give $450,000 to illegals. That is $450,000 to each illegal who entered the country illegally and caught and separated

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck these damn illegals Originally Posted by berryberry
I am definitely not upset. I have a opinion. There is a big difference. I don't get upset when there is nothing I can do to change it. The money that Biden gives away for the handouts is the same amount Trump give away to the rich so they could build more factories in other countries.

They either moved factories out of the US or raped some young teen, flew rockets into outer space just because they could, or wasted money foolishly another way. The CEO's of these companies are making thousands of percent more than what they did when our factories were at there height.

The money was supposed to be trickled down back into the factories with those tax breaks. We all know how trickle down works. Remember the biggest Trickle downer? Reagan, the originator of moving factories out of the US. It has never been the same since. Oh that was the first time in my life I voted. I actually voted for him his first term. I was behind him till I lost my job just like all the other mill workers did. I remember when the unemployment was 10%. I stood in those lines for hours to get a crumb to feed my family.

I unlike you who ever the politician is I call it like I see it. If they fuck up I say so. Unlike you or you friends on here agreed with ever the crooked orange man did good or bad you are there for him. Even when it comes to saying months before the election that if he loses they cheated. Think about that for a second. Through out the time before the election the polls said Trump was way behind in the states that mattered. Surprise that is why he lost. Everyday for the past year they have proven that . Ask Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani how that is working out. LOL.
I am definitely not upset. I have a opinion. There is a big difference. I don't get upset when there is nothing I can do to change it. The money that Biden gives away for the handouts is the same amount Trump give away to the rich so they could build more factories in other countries.
Originally Posted by bypass
Blah, blah, blah blah, blah

Do you ever get tired of being a SIMP for the Democrats?
Do you ever get tired of posting misinformation?

Yet again, you make the FALSE claims that Pres Trump gave away money for the rich - yet the data as shown in another thread proves that 61% of Americans pay no taxes and the top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes. That proves that what you posted is misinformation