Spontaneous L3 question

After several hot sessions with my new favorite subamp-lady, my oiled up and bare member accidentaly slipped in while she was stripper sliding me. She just kept on going with me inside. In our 3 sessions since then, it goes right to super hot BB-L3.

Back at our first few sessions she did not allow L3 at all, and she repelled my advances.

Here is the dilemma: Is there a polite way to ask her if she bare-backs all her clients or does she usually use a condom. I don't want to "upset the applecart"

Any suggestions?
do NOT ask her anything about other clients-
--you got lucky in that she let you inside of her-
--it may happen again if you just keep your mouth SHUT and see if she will let you inside again next time
she may just have been exceptionally horny on the day she let you inside of her---a womans hormones are very unpredictable
Stripper slide is what you guys ask for when you INTEND to "slip" inside ...
Yes I was trying...but she said "no" then she kinda let it happen
DO NOT ASK HER "if she bare-backs all her clients or does she usually use a condom."
unless you wanna upset the apple cart.

but you can ask her if she has any condoms.
or better yet, bring some if you prefer using them.
Play this out in your head. You ask if she barebacks other clients. She says “no”.

Do you believe her?

Hint: the correct answer is not “yes”, which makes the question pointless.
Definitely a troll post nobody can be this asinine…

Well it’s possible.
but you can ask her if she has any condoms.
or better yet, bring some if you prefer using them. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I definitely do not prefer the condom, the BB is too awesome. Just worried about the risks if she is bb-ing all her clients.
You've been in this hobby for long enough to know that you are not special. If she bareback you. She barebacks others. Also you know better than to ask. Man up, get tested, or quit.
A turn on a quote of one of my long gone playmates - "Rumor" aka "Alice"

Someone asked on a thread why a girl wouldn't swallow

Rumor replied "We all do - just maybe not for you"
This is an educational video for bender1717. Now I must sleep. Big day tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ylxWcwkUM