Do tattoo's matter ?

Im new to the board but I've always been told that most people dont like tattoo's. I cant help it but Im curious if members like or dislike tattooes ?

Love Always,
Petite En'Lovely
Generally, for me, a small tattoo or two is ok, anything more than that is not my preference and is distracting... but then again, it depends on the woman. If the woman just exudes sex appeal, then it may work ok on them.
small ones are Ok with me...alot or large ones is not for me. It turns me off to see a lady covered in tats.
Petite En'Lovely,

now, back to your question... there are as many answers as there are guys involved in this sub-culture. and just cos you were told "most people dont like them" does not mean that statement is true. it might have been a strongly held opinion of the person(s) telling you that.

based on what i could see in the photos on your website [very nicely done, w/ enticing captions], i would say they are very nice, even artistic.

slightly related to your tattoo question, if someone wanted a closer inspection to give you a more thorough answer, do you have an incall? if so, in what part of the dfw area is it? do you offer outcall service? if so, to what areas.

thanks and welcome to eccie.net
where all the women are strong,
all the men are good looking,
and all the kids are safely in bed
so they cant see what the women and men are doing. :^)
I think it depends on how it looks on a lady. I certainly don't mind as long as they look good.
  • BWGuy
  • 11-09-2010, 06:06 PM
The best thing I can say about a tattoo is that it doesn't make the women look worse, and I can rarely say that.
I must say I do have a tramp stamp. And on my foot. My tattoos have meaning behind them and love them.
Petite

Your art work is bold and beautiful. I have a feeling you could give a rats ass if people like it or not...because you like it.
I love it !
I love quality tattoos - they can be extremely sexy.
Do what you like and want to do in life...Don't live life as the masses want you to live. It is yours, so enjoy it.
Ink on chicks is hot. 'Nuff said!
Love tasteful tattoos. Have plenty of ink myself . My own opinion is nice work looks nice. Not a fan of hooks, prison tats or obvious pimp stamps.

Your work looks really feminine and well done. Very tasteful .

Tried to find rate/call type info for you. Any chance you'll post that info?
Years ago it was a Deal killer for me. Now I find them pretty sexy and hawt.
If you have a hot body it is very sexy. If you are fat and ugly then tatoos won't look good.