Mornings... Best Time For Passion

• S-Man
  • 12-06-2010, 12:09 PM
In this article, the best time for sex is between 7-9am. Folks agree?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39523296...lthy_holidays/
Sorry I don't agree. I need time to wake up to the world before engaging in intimate fun with a lady. I find that my best time is around 11 AM. A lot of the ladies are not ready that early either.
Best time to get off.....Yes, best time for passion.......NO. jmtc.
- SES
There are several mature ladies on this board that enjoy for me to show up very early in the morning. 5 30AM is fine with them. They are horney and ready to play. I really enjoy seeing them at that hour. They get wet to the touch and they breath passion.
I prefer morning! When I wake up is when I am ready to pounce!
testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning so it makes sense. I know my chances of getting the wife's clam is better in the morning than night for sure.

I, also, wake up with morning wood so I'm locked and loaded. I love starting my day off, getting off.
I love mornings...between 9am & 3 is my "horniest" time..BUT I am also "horny" after 3pm too.....lol!
My favorite time is morning also ....before noon is always good ......
  • jafun
  • 12-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I am a morning person too.
I dig the mornings too ... If I could find someone on the way to work in the morning in Fort Worth (6 am'ish) that I clicked with, she'd have a regular thing.
There's a certain time of day to be more horny? Thanks for the 411, I've thought all along it was a permanent condition. Maybe I should see someone about that? hmmmm
  • Jaleh
  • 12-06-2010, 11:15 PM
In this article, the best time for sex is between 7-9am. Folks agree?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39523296...lthy_holidays/ Originally Posted by S-Man

My favorite time!!
I'm with Max - I'm ready pretty much any time of day or night
I start at 7 AM (sometimes a tad earlier) during weekday mornings and on weekends really do not have a starting time. I've met friends as early as 5 AM.

I LIKE mornings because it just starts the day off nicely. It doesn't reflect anything for me with regard to the "I'm most horny in the morning" or anything. I just LIKE morning interludes.

Other times? Well, of course!!! But having an early morning tryst is just great!

Elisabeth
I am a very early morning person. Ladies who are available that early in the day don't seem to advertise it. Some ladies advertise that they are available 24/7, but few, if any are really morning types.

It's kind of disappointing to meet your lady and she is yawning and obviously wishing for a cup of coffee to wake up.

Most of the ladies that I have seen in Houston don't get started until 10AM, that's mid-day for me.

Like Elisabeth, I love early morning meetings, they just make the day start RIGHT. What could be better than starting your day of with passion, even if it's an illusion?

So how do I find a lady who isn't just willing to play but LIKES to play early in the day? I have done a thread elsewhere asking this question and I did not receive a single response from a provider. Do ladies who enjoy early morning encounters just like to keep this part of their schedule UTR for special clients?