One Asshole and One Review...

All of my reviews are stellar! Then this gross, cat lover comes by and gives me a horrible review. Now I'm not getting clients??? Are ya'll not reading my OTHER reviews which are REAL?
I think she's referring to this review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=132989

And hey, sorry about your experience, but leave cat lovers out of this. I love kittehs and cats rule.
You have a nice recent review by Hawkeye9, one of our most respected members.

I wouldn't worry about the one NO review, remember it's Christmas season and funds are tight.
HAY, Whats wrong with cats? Sometimes they are the only pussy I get to pet!!!
HAY, Whats wrong with cats? Sometimes they are the only pussy I get to pet!!! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
LOL good one. I prefer dogs, 'cause I like their style...LOL
And hey, sorry about your experience, but leave cat lovers out of this. I love kittehs and cats rule. Originally Posted by Neotek
+1 pussy's rule
So sad, i had planned to see her, but she has two not so good recommendations
This "non-gross cat lover" right here agreed with the review, because I can 100% totally agree with it... heh. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I were posting reviews, it would be 2 negative reviews you'd have. And I post truthful reviews that are not over-hyped.
I don't know about cats, but I LOVE pussy.
As others have mentioned particularly trynagetlaid it is only one review.

I would like to caution you, rumors have it that some members will offer to write a positive review or other incentives in exchange for discounts.

Be careful!
You have a nice recent review by Hawkeye9, one of our most respected members.

I wouldn't worry about the one NO review, remember it's Christmas season and funds are tight. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Sir- when are you getting to write a review?

I would like to caution you, rumors have it that some members will offer to write a positive review or other incentives in exchange for discounts.

Be careful!
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
+10000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000
Thanks sweetie...

Be careful!
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
They might even offer to help with your electric bill.
It's funny, no matter what.. when you write an honest negative review.. WK's and providers do nothing but bitch about it. Here's an idea... improve your service and you won't get negative reviews!