Best MILF watching locations

I am somewhat of a foodie so my favorite MILF watching place is the Central Market on Lovers Lane in Dallas. The weekends are crazy crowded but lots of eye candy.

What is your favorite?

I think I need some eggs or something.
Toys R us but don't get arrested as a pervert :-)
Market Street in McKinney.
bed bath and beyond
Any lifetime fitness
Market Street in Colleyville.

Stand around and look like you are lost and you will get help from a lot of great looking women.

It is good to be an old voyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Market Street in Colleyville.

Stand around and look like you are lost and you will get help from a lot of great looking women.

It is good to be an old voyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Shooter,

I suggest you combine our two ideas, hitting up the colleyville lifetime and then heading over to Market Street for true MILF overload
Lifetime in Plano...10 AM to 12 Noon workouts are prime MILF spotting times!
Shooter....the MILF's just seem to find you!
  • st929
  • 12-13-2010, 06:07 PM
McDonalds at or about noon. Its almost always packed with MILFs, you can also hit REI its packed and Grapevine Mills Mall is always good for eyecandy.
Amen to Lifetime fitness! 10 a.m. to be exact.
Le Madallines at lunch. Very nice eye candy usually there.
How about a maternity ward waiting room?
And then what?.... I picture you guys with mirrors on your shoes and cameras. Bars are good to try to pick up ladies. If you just want to look, go to one of the churhes in South Lake...
And then what?.... I picture you guys with mirrors on your shoes and cameras. Bars are good to try to pick up ladies. If you just want to look, go to one of the churhes in South Lake... Originally Posted by RoundPound
I can't believe we're being such pussies! And you're right, it's definitely creepy to admire an attractive woman and not run up and try and pick her up.

Thanks for setting us all straight, Round Pound!