So, What'd I Miss?

• pxmcc
  • 12-15-2016, 12:26 PM
So I'm back from my latest ban. For the record, this latest ban was a pile of horseshit. Looked at the Mod list, and it looks..different! Karma's a bitch, isn't it, Pistol Pete? Maybe my PM to Spice just before I got banned helped, and maybe it didn't, but either way, good riddance!

Anyhoo, I've read the rules, and will try to follow them. As long as I don't let that faggot oops I mean nice man Wolf Whistle doesn't get under my skin, I should be okay. As for Wakeup and his "Isn't this guy pathetic?", I have the perfect response. So WU, as W said, "Bring it on!" lol (in which only the troops faced dangers of course.!)

By the way, I'll be back in Vegas with one of my team members for New Years, and when we're not fucking or shooting dice, I'm going to finish the missing middle chapters of Crazy Vegas Adventures in the Sandbox. I've been trying to decide on a title, and I've settled on "The Middle Chapters: Pulp Fiction Meets the Odyssey." Stay tuned.
^ your return post should net you 5 quick points right off the top real quick

good job
So, What'd I Miss? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Probably nothing
How people get themselves banned from here will always be comical to me. Some people live for drama.
WW is gone. I also haven't been seeing WU posting as frequently lately. DG is also currently banned. Other than that, business as usual.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2016, 01:22 PM
^ your return post should net you 5 quick points right off the top real quick

good job Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If so, well worth it! ha ha
I'm scared...yep...definitely scared...a lot...trembling...don't know what I'll do with myself...
GrkFrk and pxmcc are both active handles?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2016, 02:01 PM
I'm scared...yep...definitely scared...a lot...trembling...don't know what I'll do with myself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU I'm not trying to scare you. If I was, I'm quite sure we'd both know it. I simply said that the next time you insult me, I have a witty retort at the ready. So, don't worry, be happy, my good friend!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2016, 02:02 PM
GrkFrk and pxmcc are both active handles? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Who's GrkFrk?
Probably nothing Originally Posted by bottoms up
+1 BU
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2016, 03:32 PM
WW is gone. I also haven't been seeing WU posting as frequently lately. DG is also currently banned. Other than that, business as usual. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Great and good. I never really had a problem with DG, except he was a real asshole to me when I came back from my previous ban. Turnabout is fair play. lol.
GrkFrk and pxmcc are both active handles? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Alot of that going on.......
Same shit different day

Maybe my PM to Spice just before I got banned helped, and maybe it didn't, but either way, good riddance! Originally Posted by pxmcc
Don't flatter yourself (i.e., it didn't.)

Anyhoo, I've read the rules, and will try to follow them. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I doubt it

By the way, I'll be back in Vegas with one of my team members for New Years, and when we're not fucking or shooting dice, I'm going to finish the missing middle chapters of Crazy Vegas Adventures in the Sandbox. I've been trying to decide on a title, and I've settled on "The Middle Chapters: Pulp Fiction Meets the Odyssey." Stay tuned. Originally Posted by pxmcc
We're all waiting with bated breath I'm sure...

WELCOME BACK!
LOL.......... pxmcc....!!! Bro...

...........STOP getting banned...!!! Behave yourself young man!!!!

LOL.......... good to see you back bud.