On tour vs in town providers

I've never dealt with a woman on tour or just passing through. I didn't think they had much motivation to provide a good session unless they were going to regularly be on tour in town or were on Eccie where reviews might effect business. I realize for the most part it comes down to if they're trying to build a clientele but for those of you that have indulged with on tour ladies how has it been? Do you find the service to be what you expected as compared to those you've dealt with in town? Does anyone else shy away from on tour ladies for the above mentioned reason?
not ALL "on tour" ladies can be lumped into that catagory.there ARE a few of us traveling gals that are consistently well reviewed and reputable and ensure you a wild time no matter what!!
not ALL "on tour" ladies can be lumped into that catagory.there ARE a few of us traveling gals that are consistently well reviewed and reputable and ensure you a wild time no matter what!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Exactly!!!! Thanks DR
I didn't think they had much motivation to provide a good session Originally Posted by iam2oral4u
I've had clients tell me the same thing, but I would disagree. If the provider is from Eccie, they still have reviews to hold them accountable for their level of service.

However ... I do agree with many of your points when it comes to backpage providers that are just passing through.
I think it's more good traveling ladies than bad. OP you may have just have an unfortunate run of luck. The ladies that I have seen away from their home cities have been great. Then again you have to look at the caliber of ladies that are traveling. Chances are if they are trash on the road they are probably trash in their home cities too
That's funny; I feel the opposite with visiting clients.

It makes me nervous when they are from out of town. It makes me think that they might think they can get away with some bs or I have to rely on the word of providers from their hometown with whom I am unfamiliar.

However, that being said, I have seen quite a few gents from popular neighboring towns (Austin, San Antone, Dallas), that are great and I would be happy to see any time.

I think this goes with any time you are choosing a provider; do your homework, research her and read her reviews. If she has consistent positive feedback, you should be ok.
Good research will quickly identify local or traveling flakes.
I shy away because I'm looking for a regular
I shy away because I'm looking for a regular Originally Posted by Five star
18 ladies deep (that we know of), and still haven't found your ATF? Sounds like you're a tough nut to crack....I like a challenge.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Yup same here. Meeting an awesome traveling provider is not as much of a coup as meeting an awesome local provider.
Well the deal of it is if the traveling provider frequents your city she can be your regular along with the local regular. You know like I know you are not only going to see one really awesome provider...that would be marriage!
I've had great sessions with traveling providers.

I've had great sessions with local providers.

Whether she's traveling or local shouldn't make a difference as long as she's good.
So you read that as well....

Shakes head...

Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I've had great sessions with traveling providers.

I've had great sessions with local providers.

Whether she's traveling or local shouldn't make a difference as long as she's good. Originally Posted by kerwil62
well said...support your locals AND your traveling...as long as they are reputable!