Encounter: Cranberry Asian - Emma

• A2Z
  • 03-27-2021, 03:37 PM
User ID: -
Date: 03.27.2021
Name: Emma
Phone: 650-209-2845
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): - https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...e/024990363407
City: Cranberry
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Rt 19 Motel near 228 / 79 / Tunpike
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ. CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: States she is Korean and 28. Could pass for 18. B cup. 5'1. 130lbs. holds the weight well. Thick in the thighs and booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like a spinner in the pics. Are the pics accurate? Doesn’t look like 130lbs on a 5’1” frame.
The pictures on the listings for Cranbery are never the actual providers. Except for maybe one named Yen from last year. She was a tiny spinner that I would go see weekly if she were still here

I was hoping they would had gotten a new person by now.

• A2Z
  • 03-27-2021, 07:10 PM
Fake pics.
The pictures on the listings for Cranbery are never the actual providers. Except for maybe one named Yen from last year. She was a tiny spinner that I would go see weekly if she were still here

I was hoping they would had gotten a new person by now.

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
She’s leaving this Sunday. So she said. So if you see an add after that it may be someone different.
She’s leaving this Sunday. So she said. So if you see an add after that it may be someone different. Originally Posted by bb1312

Yea, might give it a try later this week then. I just wish the operator on the phone would say if the person is new or not
  • A2Z
  • 03-29-2021, 05:23 AM
I asked her and she said Korean.