Name: Pearl
Phone: 412-872-8820
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): n/a
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southside
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: nmm, bbbjtc, lots more offerred.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brownish blonde worn up in a double bun type thing
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Was once a pretty girl, but has been rode hard and put away wet. Hard life face. Thin, very thin, but not emaciated. As others have said deflated boobs, very deflated. But otherwise her body is her best feature. Shaved.
Recommendation: No
Well, that’s a different perspective. From reading her reviews, I sensed a rode hard situation. Thanks for the honest review.
think the word "worn" was used enuff? interesting. (OMTIAMT)
Yikes! She sounds rough. I thought her rate was too good to be true with the amount of good press she’s been getting. This makes a lot more sense.

Shit... i wasn’t even thinking of that... good thing even in my most horny states, i always wrap up
Liz in Wexford (6-7 years ago) use to keep a log/book. After my first session with her, before she openly advertised FS, she took my donation, went into her kitchen/laundry room area, came back out and verbally gave me a codename/nickname "as she didn't save numbers but if I gave that name, she'd know I was indeed a returning client"
Originally Posted by pinpuller
There is no fucking way I am going near this potential bio-hazard of a train wreck!
Is she licensed?
She has such a revolving door, she's going to get caught.
Waiting room? - No water to clean up in between her back to back bookings....yeah, that sounds like such fuin!!
She is constantly double booking and as many have said is doing back to back bookings.

I was scheduled this past Sunday only to show up and get no reply. Was not about to try to enter or sit in any potential waiting room so stayed in my car for 15 minutes before leaving.

After she finished with the other guy, she texted me asking I was the guy she just saw and offered to see me not 5 minutes after he left...
Seems like Pearl is on a crash course. Wish her well.
Apparently she’s benefited from a bunch of TOS type of reviews, way to go!! ��