Email Address: angiesangelicmassage@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.angeldaze.net/
City: Mt. Washington
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near red beards
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Greek, DATY, CFS, BLS, Russian
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Angie has brown, Brooke is dirty blonde, both had their hair up so i don’t know how long, I’d say mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Angie - thin, nice little perky nipples, a few tattoos... has lost weight since the pictures on her site.
Brooke - a little thicker than Angie, but not much, cute face, real nice D/DD tits
Recommendation: Yes
What was the damage
Nice review....any pics of Brooke anywhere?
She seems super busy now that she's has fresh reviews up.
Nice review....any pics of Brooke anywhere? Originally Posted by snoopy75
Not yet... Angie said she was helping her set up a profile... Brooke said she puts an ad up on listcrawler from time to time but i don’t have any links
She must be busy, I texted her recently, got a couple responses, then she went dark. It’s damn near impossible to see anyone these days.
Angie only does appts 2 or 3 times a week. I'm sure she is getting a ton of texts recently
Angie only does appts 2 or 3 times a week. I'm sure she is getting a ton of texts recently Originally Posted by J15202
Probably, but is it that hard to reply once you’ve started talking to someone? Just say you don’t have time and be done with it. Hobby has gone to shit.
Thanks for the review.
Angie only does appts 2 or 3 times a week. I'm sure she is getting a ton of texts recently Originally Posted by J15202
She used to do 3 in half a day. Maybe she’s slowing down with age. We all do.
Angel is the absolute tops!!