Bree/Breezy/Bridget - YES IM REBUTTLING

upon perusal of this site (YES THIS IS MY REAL ACCOUNT - surprisingly i don't make "fake posts" for self-promotion as I've been rudely and wrongly accused of)

ALSO - is it actually appropriate to BLAST my social life? and then actually think youre privileged enough to draw conclusions about my mental state? (which is, and always has been - FINE)

Did you ever consider the reason i NCNS for you? hmmm.. what's that saying "when one finger is pointed three are pointed directly back to you"

Lets talk about the "picture scam" - can you verify that you #1 werent using a text app (iPhones won't send video thru to them - mine won't anyways - will happily provide examples and screenshots) and DID you pay upfront? last question - DID YOU GIVE A "JUST IN CASE" e-mail??

Last time I checked - you're NO better than me. these are forums for INFORMATION regarding your encounter, period. leave assumptions and opinions out of it.. after reading what was said about me I'm now aware that this is more of a place where bored MEN go to bash someone when they didn't get there way.... sad.

PS - Still the best provider IN New Orleans - 321.381.9072