Yes it is true, I have a huge cock.

I have the THUNDER•COCK™ (a registered trademark of Tranny-Chasing Goat Fucker Enterprises, Ltd., all rights reserved)
HUH!!
Thancks for sharing
Thank you for answering the question that was running through my head after nights of fantasizing about you, my wet dreams will be more accurate tonight.
  • coven
  • 01-22-2012, 09:15 PM
I also have a huge cock. I've been told by many providers that it is the prettiest cock they've ever seen.

CovensBigCock.jpg

Just remember, no matter how much you brag, someone out there has one bigger, better, prettier or phonier than yours.
  • Old-T
  • 01-22-2012, 09:17 PM
I have the THUNDER•COCK™ (a registered trademark of Tranny-Chasing Goat Fucker Enterprises, Ltd., all rights reserved) Originally Posted by Artie Lange
Why would I care?

Why would you think anyone else cares?

Is this intended to impress the ladies or scare them?

What have you been consuming today?

Weird. Just weird.
No. Most already know. however rest assured that I did not write the threAd with you in mind.
Congrats on having thee
So it's you! You are the one the ladies are talking about....
Under Ansley rubbing mine ....
I have the THUNDER•COCK™ (a registered trademark of Tranny-Chasing Goat Fucker Enterprises, Ltd., all rights reserved) Originally Posted by Artie Lange
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
Artie, I think you and your enormous cock need to go post this in your local area, where it may be marginally more pertinent to the theme of the forum.

Closed.