condo for rent short term or long term

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not:

Hello ladies, Juliette here. I have a beautiful 2 bedroom condo located in the Nashville area that I occasionally rent out to the traveling ladies. It is decorated beautifully, and comes with a washer and dryer. It also has a patio and pool. It's very private and quiet. It's so much nicer than staying in a hotel room during your traveling. There are plenty of linens at your service as well as all cookware and dishes to prepare and cook your food. I will gladly give you names of a couple of providers who will be happy to vouch for my condo. If you are a local lady, I also rent it out daily. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or would like to see photos. Please understand that I only rent to upscale and reputable ladies with impeccable screening skills.

Thanks,
Juliette

PS. I will be out of the country from Jan. 12th-28th. I am looking for someone to rent it for that time. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi, Im not sure if you are Green Hills Juliette; if so I've heard only excellent things. If you are that provider i would greatly appreciate some advice. Im also interested in renting as well.
G.G.