Why is always cowgirl?

After reading probably hundreds of reviews it appears that cowgirl is almost always the first position in a session. Ladies is there any reason for this and guys do you like that position the best?
Are you serious?
It's kinda like if you have to ask....

But to your point: it's the view.
Beautiful woman straddling your cock,
you see her face, and her bouncing titties.
What not to like?
CG will do in a pinch, but ACG is my favorite. That is my favorite view and really gets my engine running.
Are you serious?
It's kinda like if you have to ask....

But to your point: it's the view.
Beautiful woman straddling your cock,
you see her face, and her bouncing titties.
What not to like? Originally Posted by anaximander

What he said.
For me I like it first so I can see how they like things. If they go fast, hard and deep or slow and shallow. It tells me how I should go when I'm leading.

Aside from that I enjoy it for the same reasons others have mentioned.
CG is a favored way to start because (a) the guy is often in a supine position (flat on his back) from a BJ, and (b) it gives the lady the ability to control the rate and depth of insertion and the tempo.

I like CG a lot, but i have the impression that some ladies start out at a gallop to try to prompt a quicker orgasm from the one and done crowd.

My favorite position is K9 but lately my finishing position has been mish with legs over my shoulders. Sir Richard Burton called it the "second posture" in his translation of the Arabic sex manual, "The Perfumed Garden." I see in some of the sex position websites it is called "folding deck chair" which is the most unromantic title possible. Go figure?
I like it cause I am lazy.
+1
I like it cause I am lazy. Originally Posted by tbone77494
You mean: "I pay, you work"
I like CG to start with because being bigger gentlemen in a certain department allows the lady to become acclimated to my size prior to moving on to other positions.
I like it cause I am lazy. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Good answer...
Never my favorite position, but things always seem to start that way. I prefer male dominate positions because latex kills me and I need to be more active.
It seems pretty natural after she slips the condom on!!
I like starting with cowgirl for a few reasons.

1. I've usually just given a bj so, it's very easy to roll on the condom & just hop on. I like to take charge with my patron in the beginning.

2. This is an easy way for me to orgasm. I mean, I like to get something out of the session too.

So far, I haven't had any complaints and the man usually enjoys watching me orgasm on top of him which then puts him in the mood to flip me over and take the reigns which is wonderful for me.

Hope all that makes sense.
I like it ok but alot of providers are just not that good at it. It's usually rub and grind. Now don't get me wrong it's all good but when a provider gets up on her toes and pumps up and down thats hot. It takes a little leg muscle to do that and I think thats why alot of them don't do it. If it's the best way for them to get off then I do my best to help em out.