cim cof...how do you feel about it

cof cim how do you feel about it. If a provider refuses..would you see her again?
  • Old-T
  • 09-02-2011, 07:36 PM
There isn't any single item that has to be on the menu. I evaluate whether the sum of the parts was worth the investment to decide if I return. So while CIM is nice, no, it's not a deal breaker for me.
There isn't any single item that has to be on the menu. I evaluate whether the sum of the parts was worth the investment to decide if I return. So while CIM is nice, no, it's not a deal breaker for me. Originally Posted by Old-T
F*cking has to be on the menu.
For me personally theer is something about a provider doing CIM. While I don't make it mandatory it's just the acceptance idea. The best ones are when they continue it while you are cumming. Some just stop at that point. The COF is ok if your in the total PSE mood.
CIM is great and COF or COB is very hot, but if they're not on the menu, it's not a deal breaker. I just want to cum eventually. Where it ends up is the ladies' choice.
The best ones are when they continue it while you are cumming. Some just stop at that point. Originally Posted by burkalini
Agreed. That is awesome. My only problem is that occasionally I can get hyper-sensitive while cumming and the "continuation" can cause a sensation overload, so to speak.
Agreed. That is awesome. My only problem is that occasionally I can get hyper-sensitive while cumming and the "continuation" can cause a sensation overload, so to speak. Originally Posted by Biomech

Overload me please. lol
BBBJ is a must. CIM is the best. The other 2 I remain indifferent to.
BBBJ is a must. CIM is the best. The other 2 I remain indifferent to. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
You guys are perverts
CIM is great and COF or COB is very hot, but if they're not on the menu, it's not a deal breaker. I just want to cum eventually. Where it ends up is the ladies' choice. Originally Posted by Biomech
that's got to be the best answer ever !!!
You guys are perverts Originally Posted by LAVixian
Well.....DUH!!!
CIM is icing on the cake for me. It isn't a deal breaker but I tend to see those girls that offer it more often.
You guys are perverts Originally Posted by LAVixian
Guilty as charged. Ready to take my punishment.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2011, 06:09 AM
COF , CIM. . . . My thoughts? * Two of the finer things in life!!