Thank you and good bye

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all thank you and wish you. You have taught me alot and shown me the good as well as the not so good in this hobby. It is time for me to move on and I would just like to ask one thing before I left. Be nice to each other you never know when something you may do or say will really hurt someone else. Take care and be safe...Riley
Riley you will be missed, you are one sweet lady and I wish you all the best !!
Best wishes to you
-Safire
Good luck :-)

Be well and best to you.

Lisa
Good luck and wish you the best!
the best in your life. your posts were always insightful and you seemed to get situations from both the providers and hobbiest perspective. you have made life better and more enjoyable from a readers standpoint and based on reviews and comments those that were fortunate enough to enjoy you bcd enjoyed that as well. if everyone shared your ways this board and the world would be a much better place. again good luck in whatever you do and enjoy
Damn, I never saw that coming! Thought you really loved doing this. I wish you the best girl. You have a lot of heart!!
Riley,

You are a lady of fine sensibilities. You will be missed.

Awl4knot
That is kewl how you ladies respond. Shows that you have at least some support for each other.
There is a lot more support than you would imagine RR.

Goodbye Riley, we're gonna miss you around here. Let me know if you change your mind.
You know I will always wish you the best going forward. Take care, going to miss you.
Best of Luck to you !!
Good luck, and when you see an EMS worker, think of me.
IV you always rubbed me the RIGHT way! LOL
Best wishes