Free DATY sessions

Since my other thread was rudely closed I decided to post here. I'm offering free DATY sessions around the Memphis or Jonesboro, AR areas. That's right ladies don't miss out on this short term special. May require a BBBJNQNS depending on screening. So hurry before time runs out!!!
I'm offering free DATY sessions around the Memphis or Jonesboro, AR areas. That's right ladies don't miss out on this short term special. May require a BBBJNQNS depending on screening. So hurry before time runs out!!! Originally Posted by Good one
Let me know how that works out for you if your thinking the P***Y is free for your Free DATY Session! I'm sure the ladies are sending you PM's as we speak for this Free DATY Special.
Too Fucking Funny!
They're letting them out again! LOL
Since my other thread was rudely closed I decided to post here. I'm offering free DATY sessions around the Memphis or Jonesboro, AR areas. That's right ladies don't miss out on this short term special. May require a BBBJNQNS depending on screening. So hurry before time runs out!!! Originally Posted by Good one
You started a thread in the wrong area. If you think I was rude, just wait. You really should have taken the hint Sir.
But so be it....fasten your seat belt.
You started a thread in the wrong area. If you think I was rude, just wait. You really should have taken the hint Sir.
But so be it....fasten your seat belt. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thread interruptus, my apologies, but I needed to share this urgent message.

Found: A very lost and large tool that needs to be returned to the factory ASAP! IMO, it needs to be melted down in the induction heater and sent through the forging press, as it appears that there are issues with this tool that keep it from functioning quite like it should.

Gosh, We need a lost and found forum. It amazes at times just how many lost tools pop up. Mostly I hope someone else will return them to their rightful place, but this one causes my eyes to glaze over and I thought a public announcement might ensure this tool gets the attention it deserves.

Good lord is it idiot night on Eccie or something? I get back from work and I see 2 bbfs threads and now some jackwad offering daty. WTF does a hooker need with daty fool...that comes with the donation!

Hey shorty, he is from your state too lol. Tell him to go find his cousin!
Okay ladies here are your options

1. Charge lots of cash and get your pussy ate

or

2. Charge nothing and get your pussy ate

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions..

or

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. Originally Posted by allofamber
Good lord is it idiot night on Eccie or something? I get back from work and I see 2 bbfs threads and now some jackwad offering daty. WTF does a hooker need with daty fool...that comes with the donation!

Hey shorty, he is from your state too lol. Tell him to go find his cousin! Originally Posted by London Rayne
At least my BBFS thread has some actual legit questions that some don't seem to want to answer!

He's probably already seen his cousin, niece, and sister. They probably told him he sucks on DATY and go get some experience with hooker!
It must be a full moon . . .
But so be it....fasten your seat belt. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Uh oh...you done gone and pissed the one who chases chica's off

or

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. Originally Posted by allofamber
So, I take it most ladies will go with #2
Since my other thread was rudely closed I decided to post here. I'm offering free DATY sessions around the Memphis or Jonesboro, AR areas. That's right ladies don't miss out on this short term special. May require a BBBJNQNS depending on screening. So hurry before time runs out!!! Originally Posted by Good one
This thread will rudely stay open so that the membership can splinter your sorry ass!! Chica did you a favor by clsoing the other thread but NOOOOOO.... you thought the ladies of Memphis and Jonesboro needed to see this important information on the National Forum....good move!!

Any takers so far??.... That's what I thought.......
these women are not bashing you for charging too little. i for one commend you and hope you get many takers and at least one is less then 300 lbs