Sex Ouches

Sex is a battlefield.

Complete with head wounds, broken bones, and the occasional penile fracture.

While sex related injuries requiring a trip to the doctor are fairly uncommon, getting hurt in the heat of passion is pretty common.

Most often injuries are sustained while having sex in non-tradtional settings, when trying unfamilar postions, or doing it a bit too vigorously.

The top 10 common injuries reported during sex:

01. Pulled muscle
02. Injured back
03. Carpet burns
04. Cricked neck
05. Bashing elbows / knees
06. Bruised shoulder
07. Twisted knee
08. Sprained / strained wrist
09. Sprained / strained ankle
10. Bending fingers back

Have you ever suffered any wounds from the slings and arrows of good (or bad) sex?

Setty
Nope. Young healthy 22 year old here. I can bend/twist like a pretzel without any bruises. LOL
Blue Cross, Blue Shield.
Badly bruised pecker from a brothel in NV.
Half the mods in Texas would be considered a "sex ouchy" lol. For me anyway.
A Few bruises are a sure sign of a good time

I once pulled out, jerked off the cover, and shot semen in my own eye.....does that count ?

Burned like hell, and she laughed................damn her !
I once pulled out, jerked off the cover, and shot semen in my own eye.....does that count ?

Burned like hell, and she laughed................damn her ! Originally Posted by Abe Normal
that is funny, I would have laughed too

Burned like hell, and she laughed................damn her ! Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Welcome to the "Dickeye" club my man.
@SNL - Now that poster is funny.

This ole bod suffers aches and pains just from 15 seconds in mish. That includes 5 seconds petzeling myself into the position and 5 seconds extracting myself. The other 5 seconds allows me to cum.
My ex fell off the bed and I got up to help her up and when I did her feet slipped on the carpet and her toenail sliced my toenail, and I had to have my toenail removed..
My ex fell off the bed and I got up to help her up and when I did her feet slipped on the carpet and her toenail sliced my tonail, and I had to have my toenail removed.. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I'm sure the insurance company said...."Yeah, right."
when I really get into the moment, especially if I'm on top I start going into overdrive. One time I was humping this guy so hard, I bounced off the bed and almost chipped my tooth on his god damn fancy floating nightstand. Ugghh it hurt soo bad. Bit my lip sorta bad.

But did that stop me from hoping back on him for another ride like 30 seconds later?

Heck No!! Fuck through the pain!!!
No real injuries with me, but I always get bruises on my boobs. I bruise easily & even the slightest tight grip & I'll look like my boobs were used as punching bags.
The first time I ever saw a provider in Amarillo, she was very petit, and her VJ was very small and it was hurting me so bad, and I am not a well endowed boy , fairly small and it still hurt so bad, I was asking why it was hurting so bad and she told me to shut-up and quit whining. I was bruised afterword.