Advice for something up my ass - but I am straight

Here's the deal _ I am straight but have always wanted/wondered how it would be to have something inserted up my ass. So, what do I ask a provider to do? i.e. what is my specific request?
Look for showcases that mention "toys for boys."
Maaaaaaybe start with 'prostate massage' as the request, before you go for toys. Baby steps!

*edit...just took a look at your handle LOL If you are a fastone () and just want something jammed up there, look for ladies who offer strap-on play.
Maaaaaaybe start with 'prostate massage' as the request, before you go for toys. Baby steps!

*edit...just took a look at your handle LOL If you are a fastone () and just want something jammed up there, look for ladies who offer strap-on play. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

OMG. LOL. Great response.
I agree. A prostate massage with a bj is a good way to start. Then there are slender toys, and beads that enhance any activity...
Or you can put this post in ISO and a provider that would love to help you with your experimentation will find you.
  • KYOT
  • 05-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Flat out say your looking FUMA or toys for boys, just like you might say you want a BBBJ or anything else. There is a little taboo associated with it, but a surprisingly large number of ladies are very accommodating. I found a great many Amp girls are very accommodating, they do not seem to have a cultural taboo against things that feel good.

That being said, if you really want to enjoy the experience, find someone who actually knows what they are doing. They will start slow and know how to get you ready. If some girl who doesn't know what she is doing just shoves her fingers up your bum, it will probably hurt or at the very least be incredibly uncomfortable and you'll wonder wtf would ever possess a dude to do that. Think of it like tasting a box of 3$ wine and deciding wine must all taste bad based on that. Until you know what it can be you can't make a good decision on whether you like it or not.
  • fawn
  • 05-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Maaaaaaybe start with 'prostate massage' as the request, before you go for toys. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I would have to agree with Danny and the other ladies... Start with a prostate massage I think you will really enjoy it...
Some of us specialize in that sort of activity but I'm sure many, if not most, will help you out in any way.

An Aneros MGX is a good and safe way to start playing around as well. And the good part about this toy is you cannot inadvertently lose it (inside) if you're alone.

http://www.aneros.com/prostate-massagers/mgx/

The area in which you explore is one of the most sensitive areas there are. You'll really enjoy the play if you find just the right person to explore with!!!

Have fun!
Elisabeth
wow baby--that is my specialty!
{I will be back in July}

Starting slow ith a reputable girl who enjoys that play is a MUST!

I would suggest Elizabeth Whispers to help you "work out the kinks" to get started!
Screwdrivers are great...

...after drinking 5 or 6 of 'em then get with an experienced "Boy toy" Provider to show you how it's done.
^^ ALL great ladies to chose from! I may add that you may want to look at reviews too. You dont just want to lose that cherry to just any girl that offers it. Find someone like one of the ladies above. They have experience!! Many girls will offer it because its what everyone else may be doing, but have nooooooo experience.. which if done by the wrong lady, can cause pain, tearing, and a horribly experience.

+1 on prostate massaging!!
If you are no longer planning to use your turkey baster, you could start with that.
Or you can just widdle down a carrot. Or choice my good man. Experienced provider offering a peek at areas of pleasure un explored or a carrot.
Screwdrivers are great...

...after drinking 5 or 6 of 'em then get with an experienced "Boy toy" Provider to show you how it's done. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Screwdriver up his ass?

OUCH!

Torito