Encounter: Rub & Tug by Cindy. Thorough & no fuss. Long Point Square Shopping center

Date: 10/12
Name: Cindy
Phone: 832-730-0011
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: -
Address: AMP located at the Long Point Square Shopping Center
Activities: Just a simple L1 tuneup. Great job by the girl nevertheless
Hair Length and Color: Straight long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cindy was like 5'5. Cute and petite package. Like B-Cish size breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Congratulations and well done. Someone is digging through the couch and minivan looking for $32.
Congratulations and well done. Someone is digging through the couch and minivan looking for $32.
I’m in the area frequently, stopped in two months ago or so, got a look at an old, unattractive woman, asked her about their hours and bounced, glad to hear of some nice talent. Thanks
There is another parlor near this one off of long point @ Antoine , recently offering a short hair (above shoulders) thin body girl with a nice ass and top.
This is odd, the place that was reviewed here it seems is now Pacific Massage and Luxury Massage is the the OLD Pacific Massage on wirt rd...........I called the number asked for address and was told it IS Pacific now ...
latinluvr465 i hope you find your lost money sucks when it happens
This is odd, the place that was reviewed here it seems is now Pacific Massage and Luxury Massage is the the OLD Pacific Massage on wirt rd...........I called the number asked for address and was told it IS Pacific now ... Originally Posted by greeksquad
Wrong again.
Pacific switch over to this location at the beginning of the month. I saw Jessica there. After massage she introduced me to Tina. I wasn't impressed. Cindy sounds pretty good.
Thanks for clarifying this new shop location, the one I referred to is nw corner of long point @ Wirt rd behind Popeyes and blue wave car wash.
That is Elite Reflexology. I stopped a couple weeks ago. There was an older asian lady working there.
I’ll have to check this out, I did not realize there was a Popeyes at that intersection
Sorry, not Popeyes, it's a KFC, they’re one and the same to me, yuk, lol.
Sorry, not Popeyes, it's a KFC, they’re one and the same to me, yuk, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
I beg to differ my friend. I believe that KFC has larger breasts which is why I always give a loving glance to any KFC I drive by.