"Uniting?" Fuck uniting.

Both Biden and Trump call for Americans to "unite", and I'm entirely disinterested.

I'm not interested in "uniting" with MAGA. I'm not interested in "uniting" with Project 2025. I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it.

That's the danger right now. Because of the actions of one mentally deranged (republican) incel, we're getting some bullshit "kumbaya narrative" that this is a regular election, and regardless of who wins, things will be OK.
Bull fucking shit.

Before 2016, I didn't feel that losing an election would result in the disappearance of American democracy. While I may not like the new administration's policies, the system would hold.

No longer. We've already seen trump's Kleptokakistocracy kill 1 million Americans and stage a literal, bloody coup attempt. This time, they've been bold (stupid) enough to publish their plans to end democracy as we know it and replace it with a theocracy. They've told us their plans in no uncertain terms. No decent person should be interested in "uniting" with that.

So fuck all the beta cucks that want trump to win. They can "unite" with each other's asses, as far as I'm concerned.

The upside? There's a vanishingly small chance the GQP doesn't completely fuck up the Kumbayah illusion/delusion by the end of the RNC this week. Possibly by tomorrow. They can't help themselves, and most really don't want to.
Trumpf is not interested in uniting anything. Trumpf is a divide and conquerer.
Ah yes, the totalitarian Marxists want everyone to bow down to their views or they will preach hate.
I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it. Originally Posted by TechPapi
This is hilarious. Trump was already President for 4 years... the Constitution hasn't changed, but THIS time, THIS time TrumpHitler will literally destroy the Republic!!

Go put your big boy pants on.
I’m with TechPapi on this one. I abhor the attempt on Trump’s life but I hate the idea of him being the President even more. Trump and his enablers are going to ruin this country.

P.S. Right now it’s hot outside. I have on my big boy shorts.
trumpf can't even unite the Republican party. He wasn't able to unite his own cabinet and staff while in office
He's a divisive fraud
I abhor the attempt on Trump’s life but I hate the idea of him being the President even more. Trump and his enablers are going to ruin this country. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If he's really Hitler incarnate, you shouldn't have any problem endorsing the use of violence.... if you don't maybe it's because you know calling him literally Hitler is simply a lie.

The left is hilarious and I cannot wait for the investigations and arrests that will be coming. I still expect another attempt on Trumps life... it's how lefties deal with things.. like toddlers.
If he's really Hitler incarnate, you shouldn't have any problem endorsing the use of violence.... if you don't maybe it's because you know calling him literally Hitler is simply a lie.

The left is hilarious and I cannot wait for the investigations and arrests that will be coming. I still expect another attempt on Trumps life... it's how lefties deal with things.. like toddlers. Originally Posted by texassapper
You brought up the Nazis not me. And I don’t espouse violence against anyone. For the record Trump is not Hitler reincarnated. But the man does have decisively fascist views.
You brought up the Nazis not me. And I don’t espouse violence against anyone. For the record Trump is not Hitler reincarnated. But the man does have decisively fascist views. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Nope, that is le the Democrats keep telling and they take his comments out of context.

The totalitarian people are in the Biden administration , which is obvious to many. The Chevron ruling being overturned best example Republicans want freedom and U.S.Constitution followed.
But the man does have decisively fascist views. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What fascist views does Trump hold? And I'm generously assuming that you know what fascism is.
This is hilarious. Trump was already President for 4 years... the Constitution hasn't changed, but THIS time, THIS time TrumpHitler will literally destroy the Republic!!

Go put your big boy pants on. Originally Posted by texassapper
It’s a mental disease.
Both Biden and Trump call for Americans to "unite", and I'm entirely disinterested.

I'm not interested in "uniting" with MAGA. I'm not interested in "uniting" with Project 2025. I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it.

That's the danger right now. Because of the actions of one mentally deranged (republican) incel, we're getting some bullshit "kumbaya narrative" that this is a regular election, and regardless of who wins, things will be OK.
Bull fucking shit.

Before 2016, I didn't feel that losing an election would result in the disappearance of American democracy. While I may not like the new administration's policies, the system would hold.

No longer. We've already seen trump's Kleptokakistocracy kill 1 million Americans and stage a literal, bloody coup attempt. This time, they've been bold (stupid) enough to publish their plans to end democracy as we know it and replace it with a theocracy. They've told us their plans in no uncertain terms. No decent person should be interested in "uniting" with that.

So fuck all the beta cucks that want trump to win. They can "unite" with each other's asses, as far as I'm concerned.

The upside? There's a vanishingly small chance the GQP doesn't completely fuck up the Kumbayah illusion/delusion by the end of the RNC this week. Possibly by tomorrow. They can't help themselves, and most really don't want to. Originally Posted by TechPapi
https://www.politico.com/newsletters...oblem-00159265

https://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/vie...science_theses

https://protectdemocracy.org/work/tr...cist-rhetoric/

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ascism/674791/ Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Just as I thought. You DON'T know what fascism is. See these articles are all about the rhetoric and the feelings. Not a SINGLE fascist policy is named. Not one.
His decisively fascist views might as well be called decidedly bolshevik views. That's because there is zero relation between them and any policy proposal. You're funny though because you try to sound erudite, but you just don't have a lot of freespace in your molecular structure.
Trumpf is not interested in uniting anything. Trumpf is a divide and conquerer. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's been the agenda a long time ago. Trump isn't the inventor of that tactic. He's just a participant like everyone else.