Why Only Do Democrats Openly Wish Death and Misfortune on Republicans? How Come Republicans Don't Openly Wish Death and Misfortune On Democrats?

Why do Democrats openly want their opposition to die? How come Republicans don't act this way? Can you name a Republican that openly wishes death on any Democrat?
Is it because Republicans believe in God and the Bible? Is it the 10 Commandments that most Republicans adhere too, or at least try to adhere to?
I just don't understand. Someone help me out.
This post appears to be written in such a way as to do nothing but generate outrage. I encourage everyone to simply ignore it so as to avoid the stress replying to it will create.
^^^^ Yep. Same shit as usual with the OP. He gets banned and comes back with the same silly instigating shit. Rinse and repeat. This is not even a topic for any logical or reasonable discussion which says a lot in this forum. This is just another point accumulation thread started by a troll.
It's because democrats are the toddler party... if you don't vote their way, there will be violence.
This post appears to be written in such a way as to do nothing but generate outrage. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The truth often does that to those that deny it.
Need examples?

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/16/jack-...ert-cancelled/

https://www.newsweek.com/bennie-thom...ooting-1925084

I can post a lot more examples if you want. Originally Posted by HoHound
And those people are few and far between, and they have been censured for their actions. When Trump does it however, like hang mike pence, he is a strong leader. Take that bull shit you’re peddling somewhere else.
When Trump does it however, like hang mike pence, he is a strong leader. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
It will come as a shock to Mike Pence that he has been hanged ,

The smell of defeat is getting stronger everyday ins't it. You know it's just a matter of time now, don't you? LOL

The Democrats have given up.. they may not even mobilize their cheating operations... no point risking them.. keep them intact for the 2026 midterms or 2028.

With Vance as VP, the deep state is going to have to kill both... infinitely more difficult, but I assume they would use a nuke and blame it on Iran or the Russians now...

Again, I don't expect to see Trump in the Whitehouse on 21 Jan 2025... the globalists can't allow it...too much at stake.

So I think we are all going to suffer the next attempt to get Trump.
It will come as a shock to Mike Pence that he has been hanged Originally Posted by texassapper
And Trump received a flesh wound. Both were attempted murder. Just because Pence got away and Trump was only hit in his earlobe doesn’t invalidate my point. This thread attempts to vilify those who you disagree with by labeling them as wishful assassins. Trump is just as guilty. The difference is of course that the MAGA faithful are willfully ignorant of Ol’ Schitzenpants attempts to lynch Mike Pence and overthrow the government.

Your arguments are just plain wrong and I suspect you know that and are attempting to gaslight us all.
Just because Pence got away...Trump is just as guilty. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
LoL.. that is funny as hell. So you're asserting that Trump tried to hang Pence? lol.... you're delulu.
Trump tried to hang Pence? I never heard that one. From a tree ? From a gallo?
Little known fact... Zeppelin wrote Gallows pole in homage to Pence.. It's true, I read it on the internet.

True story: My room dawg from beast barracks who is now a Brigadier General got me into Zeppelin. This has always been one of my favorite toons from them.
Why do Democrats openly want their opposition to die? How come Republicans don't act this way? Can you name a Republican that openly wishes death on any Democrat?
Is it because Republicans believe in God and the Bible? Is it the 10 Commandments that most Republicans adhere too, or at least try to adhere to?
I just don't understand. Someone help me out. Originally Posted by HoHound
You don't want help understanding this. You only want more hate. You just are not honest enough to admit it like the guy who posted the Fuck Unification thread. I don't agree with him at all. But at least he is honest.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
This post has already triggered 3 Democrats on this forum.
Here are 25 more Democrats that made comments such as "I wish the shooter hadn't missed." Libs of Tik Tok is exposing them and many are losing their job.

Type "libs of tiktok meet" in the twitter search bar to pull up Democrat vitriol towards Trump.

I'm still waiting for an example of a Republican wishing death to a Democrat.

Why can't Democrats just own up to this? The first step in solving a problem is to admit you have one. But instead, they attack me for exposing this.