Anybody catch the rnc convention last night

Right on script trumpf made sure the camera angle caught the over sized napkin covering his ear. All night. He sat beside Vance turned perfect for the camera to get his boo boo centered for the camera.
Folk. Wake up. The shooting was staged and the script is still running. Folk died ( sacrificed) for this farce!!
Totally repulsive.
God please save America.
A staged shooting???? Wow,what are they putting in Austins chili, it kills brain cells!
That bandage looked like a window drape over his wittle ear. Talk about bamboozling. All for maximum attention.
A staged shooting???? Wow,what are they putting in Austins chili, it kills brain cells! Originally Posted by onthemovie

Naw they haven't changed the chili in Austin. This is just a classic severe case of TDS and watching a lefty have a huge meltdown.
... Is the thread topic The Republican Convention?
Or is it Trump's bandage from where He was shot in a deadly
Assassination attempt?

... If it concerns the convention - it's been GREAT!
No wonder Trump is about to walk right back into the White House
come Novembre. ...

#### Salty
... Is the thread topic The Republican Convention?
Or is it Trump's bandage from where He was shot in a deadly
Assassination attempt?

... If it concerns the convention - it's been GREAT!
No wonder Trump is about to walk right back into the White House
come Novembre. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The thread title is if anybody watched the RNC, NOT what the OP says in the actual post, which amounted to ridiculing a man that just experienced near death experience.

Of course I watched. I particularly liked the President of the Teamsters who flat out said, “Trump is one tough SOB”!
The topic and spirit of the thread is trumpfs acting. From the staged shooting to now, the huge bandage all for sympathy votes

America got an earful snick of seeing his bandaged ear all night
From the staged shooting to now, the huge bandage all for sympathy votes Originally Posted by winndixie:
Sounds like a pretty good plan.
The thread title is if anybody watched the RNC, NOT what the OP says in the actual post, which amounted to ridiculing a man that just experienced near death experience.

Of course I watched. I particularly liked the President of the Teamsters who flat out said, “Trump is one tough SOB”! Originally Posted by Jackie S
He also made it clear the Teamsters waere not backing Trump and Trump was wincing during most of his speech, especially when he came down hard on corporate greed.
I watched again last night. Great speeches by a wide variety of speakers, especially the ordinary citizens who have been harmed and their lives completely changed by Biden’s economic policies, his soft on crime policies, and his open border policies.

But alas, since we all know the nature of this Web Site, I could not help noticing from that back camera angle of Laura Trump’s fantastic MILF ass in those white pants as she walked to the podium..
Nope. I didn't catch it. If I wanted to watch a clown show, I'd go to the circus. I did read something about McCarthy and Gaetz almost slapfighting, and the ever-so-brilliant Gulliani falling over in an alcoholic haze.

Just another day ending in the letter Y for those stupid fucks.
Right on script trumpf made sure the camera angle caught the over sized napkin covering his ear. All night. He sat beside Vance turned perfect for the camera to get his boo boo centered for the camera.
Folk. Wake up. The shooting was staged and the script is still running. Folk died ( sacrificed) for this farce!!
Totally repulsive.
God please save America. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Laura Trump Strolling To The Podium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alau...17IqYZh0w,st:0 Originally Posted by Jackie S
... CRIKEY! ...

#### Salty
Apparently other people are now wearing a bandage over their ears to show solidarity with Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...andages-trump/

Is this going to be the new trump merch?