heeeey laaaddiiiiiiieeeeessss....."so rry....my phone died" can no longer be a valid excuse

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but every guy has had a provider who is texting him back tit for tat, then you head on your way excited to meet-up and suddenly she goes dark....20-30 mins go by, maybe even an hour, or maybe you never hear back from her the rest of the day! In any case, you're often just about to give up on the meet, and you get the, "hey babe, sorry my phone died...." It's the new "sorry, I fell asleep..." Not saying it's NEVER true, just likely can't be true every time.

But let me just say, they sell portable phone chargers now. They're a really popular item this holiday season, and at only $15-20 bucks(some $10), they're super handy.....I got one on Black Friday that can charge my phone up to 5x before it(the charger) ever needs recharging. No need for a phone to ever die again.

Now, if your phone is dead AND your portable phone charger is dead too, well then we need to have a little talk. lol

No harm intended, just passing this info along.
I have a portable phone charger and it is great but I don't always carry with me like I should so the gal needs to have remembered to carry it with her at all times like her phone.
There have been times when my phone was running low-- and I'd warn the gent that my phone was near death and I was without my charger. But yeah-- you'd think if you were close to dead, you'd warn the guy.
I like the excuse " I dropped my phone in the toilet ".

Then the next time you seen 'em they got the same phone stuck to their ear and the mic an inch from their lips !
You think someone that can't keep her phone charged is really going to keep the portable charger charged? C'mon now...
Or my favorite: Hey, my place just got bug bombed, can you wait 2 hours?? Um yeah, hold on while I call the next lady, and that 2hr mark I've already got mine and headed home
Try this:

Search eccie for the terms "Phone" AND "Toilet" and you'll get way more hits than if you searched for "Cum" AND "Lover"
If they can't handle such a simple, but essential aspect of their business, I'll find a provider who can. I use my cell phone in my business extensively. And I don't let mine die. Why should I expect any less from a provider?
Just say it like it is. U were busy with another client and he went over his time sorry. I'd be a little upset yeah but you will get more respect from me (idunno about other dudes) then making a what would seem to be a excuse.
But hell nothing can really make up for it really, just try not to have this issue. Harder said then done I guess for some people.
DanielleXxRose is the first i thought of, unprofessional as hell
I never let my phones die in my entire adult life! Let them live!
Ok I am lost....

My phone died is the most sorriest excuse ever...

Especially if you are an in call provider. The fucking charger is always by the bed, by the lamp...in a hotel.

If using your own place..and have a client on the way and your phone is dead...just hang up your hooker heels.

Outcall....well....no excuse.
Ok I am lost....

My phone died is the most sorriest excuse ever...

Especially if you are an in call provider. The fucking charger is always by the bed, by the lamp...in a hotel.

If using your own place..and have a client on the way and your phone is dead...just hang up your hooker heels.

Outcall....well....no excuse. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

This ^^^ it's called TCB, taking care of business. How difficult is it to charge a phone? These "ladies" aren't going to change their ways because you guys will still go see them. Rather than complain, take your business elsewhere.
jack_black81 - A good topic for discussion..
In Hobbying, communication is the first and the most important aspect....
And, I too, had several experiences - of "My Phone Died" ; "I dropped my phone in the Toilet"..
And, we guys are fed up of such lame excuses !!!!

I feel, just like, the gals hate it when we schedule and don't turn up, on similar lines, even the gals should have some professional ethics about quick and prompt communication !!!!
How about giving one to your favorite provider as a gift? I'd be tickled pink to get a gadget like this as a thank you