Long tongue fetishs

So ladies and gents who has em and who loves them ? For me it's the thought out DT and almost reaching taint with tongue.. Dont be scared you know you like it !
I have a very long fun loving cock seeking cum craving tongue)))
Long tongues feel good for DATY AND DATO....Good for pushing back on...im so jelly of those with long tongues...
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Long tongues feel good for DATY AND DATO....Good for pushing back on...im so jelly of those with long tongues... Originally Posted by Analeese
Much like the often discussed size of a man's equipment, I think as long as you know how to use it, the length is not the important issue.

From personal observation, Analeese, you have no reason to be jealous of anyone. You do know what to do with yours and you do it well. JS.
Much like the often discussed size of a man's equipment, I think as long as you know how to use it, the length is not the important issue.

From personal observation, Analeese, you have no reason to be jealous of anyone. You do know what to do with yours and you do it well. JS. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
We all want what we don't have, right?!? Lol

But yes, most certainly you just gotta know how to use what you're working with and most importantly follow the cues and coaching from your partner...

Back on topic..i think Femi has one of the longest tongues I've ever seen...especially in the hobby...
We all want what we don't have, right?!? Lol

But yes, most certainly you just gotta know how to use what you're working with and most importantly follow the cues and coaching from your partner...

Back on topic..i think Femi has one of the longest tongues I've ever seen...especially in the hobby... Originally Posted by Analeese
Exactly right dear ...you may not want to keep a 12 inch cock. But it would intrigue you a little . Ha I bet femi could eat some V like a champ ! Like I said initially, a lady who can DT and her tongue can make it passed the boys ..... oh my
I have a very long fun loving cock seeking cum craving tongue))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
You're the standard bearer for this.
There may or may not be evidence of Youtube searches for long tongued women and lesbian kissing on my computer. Long is a bonus but i seam to like the visual of a woman's tongue out of her mouth especially when I need a little extra sexiness to go along with.

I thought it was a preference. Thinking now i may have a fetish. Dunno
Super Long Tongue here!
Oh yes indeed I will call you out on that one ! Where might a fella see that mam?
Femilove's tongue is like a feeding anaconda
Super Long Tongue here! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I swear if you ever visit Houston.....
I swear if you ever visit Houston..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If only ever...
Super Long Tongue here! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Need a pic to verify! ��
Click on the link below or follow in my sig line to my website and scroll to the pic of where you see me licking the wall.

www.wickedtryst.com

Want more? I'll post later.
But yes I have an incredibly long tongue I do amazing things with ...