GPS Syndrome !!!

Posted by a provider in her ad

If my donations cause resentment / hate / anger or difficulty please search for companion more suited to you.

Comments like this just makes me say WTF !!!!!!!

Fortunately , we have plenty of other providers who are happy we call them and I am sure she will have plenty of guy's willing to pay her request

I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues
Sounds like it worked out for her in this case.
I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues Originally Posted by crunchtime
I had a fantastic math teacher who had a saying, and it applies to life, too - "Knowing your problem is half the solution."...Get over it, find someone who is your cup of tea and keep moving forward.
Posted by a provider in her ad

If my donations cause resentment / hate / anger or difficulty please search for companion more suited to you.

Comments like this just makes me say WTF !!!!!!!

Fortunately , we have plenty of other providers who are happy we call them and I am sure she will have plenty of guy's willing to pay her request

I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues Originally Posted by crunchtime

Do you have ANY idea how many emails a typical provider gets a day that complain about rates, complain about services, complain about pictures, complain about location?

Its ridiculous. I've always been of the mind that if I don't suit your wants, needs, and budget-- there are hundreds of others out there. Why email me to complain about my business practices rather than just moving on to the next one?

The provider in question is probably tired of emails complaining about her rates. If her rates didn't work for her.. I guarantee she would have changed them already.
Sounds like it worked out for her in this case. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
lmmfao
But it's a sellers market. Take it or leave it. Frankly I wish I could write my own rates for girls on my TDL but "free on Tuesdays" will never catch on I'm afraid.
But it's a sellers market. Take it or leave it. Frankly I wish I could write my own rates for girls on my TDL but "free on Tuesdays" will never catch on I'm afraid. Originally Posted by Alastair
Fucking LOVE IT lol
And you're right. If I want to charge $1 or $100000000000000000.... Some will buy, others will not
And what's even more amusing to me is that some consider those who charge 150hr GPS, while others consider 500 GPS. There's always someone who does not like it, and wastes their time complaining instead of moving on and finding someone in their budget. (which in itself says something)
I disagree if provider you are referring would qualify as GPS. She is just a pretty young lady who knows how much her time is worth of, being open in her ads to avoid people trying to negotiate and be mean to her. I know this because I saw her and I felt every penny was worth it for what I wanted as an exotic GFE experience.

At the same time if anyone truly want to know what is GPS, go meet some other UTR girls on WYP or SeekingArrangements. 150-200 per date to sit and listen to their crap on how your next task is to impress her more, apart from dinner at expensive place that you are already buying...all for her to flake in couple of meetings that anything further will objectify her.. now thats what I call GPS. After trying my luck out there with mixed results I've found ECCIE much better in knowing pretty much what you are getting for $ you spend.

So I end up preferring ladies here on ECCIE where expectation of donation is clear as well the services you get with a win win situation.

Its just my opinion but I think if communication is clear from ad on expected donation no matter how high it is from perspective of client, its disrespectful for the lady to call it GPS
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Fucking LOVE IT lol
And you're right. If I want to charge $1 or $100000000000000000.... Some will buy, others will not Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Put me down for the dollar session
LOLOL....that makes me laugh so hard!!! "If my donations cause you to feel resentment/hate/anger/stressed/depressed/inferior, please find a companion more suited to you". That's awesome!!! LMAO
I disagree if provider you are referring would qualify as GPS. She is just a pretty young lady who knows how much her time is worth of, being open in her ads to avoid people trying to negotiate and be mean to her. I know this because I saw her and I felt every penny was worth it for what I wanted as an exotic GFE experience.

At the same time if anyone truly want to know what is GPS, go meet some other UTR girls on WYP or SeekingArrangements. 150-200 per date to sit and listen to their crap on how your next task is to impress her more, apart from dinner at expensive place that you are already buying...all for her to flake in couple of meetings that anything further will objectify her.. now thats what I call GPS. After trying my luck out there with mixed results I've found ECCIE much better in knowing pretty much what you are getting for $ you spend.

So I end up preferring ladies here on ECCIE where expectation of donation is clear as well the services you get with a win win situation.

Its just my opinion but I think if communication is clear from ad on expected donation no matter how high it is from perspective of client, its disrespectful for the lady to call it GPS Originally Posted by WannabeMaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHz...uAcgBsONgqCoxi

Very well said! for the objectification we have to go through being providers, we essentially are the women you can call and fuck and forget about forever after that...

and not have to worry about the emotional obligation.. not that we are hoping that you will.. LOL, there is none

But even still society views us as the outcast women. Sure once we get to know someone and grow to trust them, which can take a long time, maybe we can reveal our whole selves to them. (my whole family knows my profession and anyone I deem close enough to me to trust knows too)

But otherwise we are out here only in this "hobby" world truly accepted, and a lot of women can't handle the stigma that comes with being a provider.

they have to tell lies to everyone they know. and they hate doing it anyways... those are the ones whom are fly by night, come and go...

but us who stick around to endear and are proud of ourselves regardless (like me! ), we are the ones whom will make it worth your dollar... how ever many we require.

And I feel like men need to respect that more especially the elders, who have proven they are not fly by night and actually care about what they are doing.

Even guys within the hobby still don't fully respect the women whom are the only women they can call on for this kind of arrangement with NSA. but we get all the strings while you all go back home like you never did nothing...

Because WE are what make this hobby, we are the ones who wake up and live it everyday, you guys just live it when you have some money to spend... think about that.

Put me down for the dollar session Originally Posted by BLM69
LMMFAO!!! you are a trip BLM69
Sounds like it worked out for her in this case. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Hahahahahahaaha!!!!
Put me down for the dollar session Originally Posted by BLM69
LMAO muah you are awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHz...uAcgBsONgqCoxi

Very well said! for the objectification we have to go through being providers, we essentially are the women you can call and fuck and forget about forever after that...

and not have to worry about the emotional obligation.. not that we are hoping that you will.. LOL, there is none

But even still society views us as the outcast women. Sure once we get to know someone and grow to trust them, which can take a long time, maybe we can reveal our whole selves to them. (my whole family knows my profession and anyone I deem close enough to me to trust knows too)

But otherwise we are out here only in this "hobby" world truly accepted, and a lot of women can't handle the stigma that comes with being a provider.

they have to tell lies to everyone they know. and they hate doing it anyways... those are the ones whom are fly by night, come and go...

but us who stick around to endear and are proud of ourselves regardless (like me! ), we are the ones whom will make it worth your dollar... how ever many we require.

And I feel like men need to respect that more especially the elders, who have proven they are not fly by night and actually care about what they are doing.

Even guys within the hobby still don't fully respect the women whom are the only women they can call on for this kind of arrangement with NSA. but we get all the strings while you all go back home like you never did nothing...

Because WE are what make this hobby, we are the ones who wake up and live it everyday, you guys just live it when you have some money to spend... think about that. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Very well said