Advice please!

I'm thinking about getting my nipples pierced. So, what are your thoughts? Do men really like the piercings? I just can't decide! I think they look sexy! Thoughts please! Thank you!
Leave the nipple piercing alone Mellisa. Just my opinion, of course.
Thank you Flanker! I appreciate your advice!
My opinion is no as well. But if it makes you happy....go for it.
Thank you Cornelius!
Makes no difference to me. Speaking of piercings, I do kind of like the tongue piercing. Kissing feels cool and BBBJ feels more erotic. However, not a fan of the clit piercings. Just more difficult for DATY. May also be a coincidence, but I've found the women who have this to be less sensitive, with one very notable exception. There's my .02.
I'm not a fan of pierced nipples. Just kills the mood for me, so if I know a provider has them I'll try someone else.

I've asked and asked and never can get any real answer about why women get that part pierced. Tongues I can understand and clits, too. Reasons for those seem straightforward.
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2016, 05:34 AM
I find most piercings in various places to be sexy. I do believe that when it comes to piercings or tats or anything with your body, that it should be because it's something you really want and not done because of any outside influences.
I myself am a fan of them.. especially on a lady who doesn't look like she would be the type.. small studs or the ones that circle your nipple that say something dirty Af. That tends to get my blood flowing.. just my 2pennies
Pierced nipples get in the way of good breast and nipper sucking and play. If you like having nipples sucked, don't do it!

However, they can look attractive on the right body. Two of my ATFs have Pierced nipples.
Not a fan, gets in the way , however its your choice
I don't like em. I love to suck on a girl's tits, but those metal bars clanking against my teeth are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Don't do it! I have been with women with nipples and pussy pierced and it always gets in the way or its painful for them, ALWAYS
Maybe you're asking if a client would specifically not see provider based only on nipple piercings? Or are you actually asking for opinions which you're guaranteed to get three different answers, and in the end the final decision still comes down to what you think?
you will find most of us (clients) do not like them