Blocking pros

How do I block certain providers(one stable in particular) from responding to my iso's?
Add each individual provider to your block list. They'll still be able to technically respond on the thread, but you won't see it unless you specifically click the link to open their response.
If she's violating guideline #17 then contact a mod. If all she has to do Is comment on all your post and follow you around.
I've had a couple folks obsessed w/me where a mod had to step In and have them leave me alone

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

But honestly you could just Ignore the fly and It'll go away
But honestly you could just Ignore the fly and It'll go away Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Every ISO is the biggest, smelliest, most amazing pile of shit that will attract said flies regardless.
Add each individual provider to your block list. They'll still be able to technically respond on the thread, but you won't see it unless you specifically click the link to open their response. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I agree with Grace. I have a BLOCK LIST of fucktards about a mile long.

But have you considered telling these certain providers politely that you are just not interested? Possibly wording your ISO correctly with your exact expectations with help to weed out what you are not interested in???

Otherwise contact a Mod as suggested if she (they) are bothersome and cyber stalking.
  • grean
  • 12-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the boards...

I would try just looking over reviews for ladies that look like and do the things you want and contact them instead of posting an ISO.

A lot of providers will read them and not respond if they see that they aren't what you are looking for.

However, some respond to each and every post they can.

Don't feel obligated to respond to each one.

Many will not respond to you, either.