Providers on dating apps

So - I have recognized 2 ladies in particular on dating apps. Whats the move if we match? lol
Chances are she won't fuck you. Or at least not right away.

All the providers I know are to used to getting paid to give it away that easy.
I guess I am also wondering when to mention you know who they are...Yes I swiped to match because I am curious. With no malicious intent though.
That's a tough call.

I don't date anymore but I did have a couple of guys contact that was up front and honest with me right away. I was glad they did where because I wanted to keep my personal life, personal.

Good luck with that.
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2016, 11:25 PM
So - I have recognized 2 ladies in particular on dating apps. Whats the move if we match? lol Originally Posted by gpedude
BS them, get their hopes up, Fuck them, dump them then PM them...lol, scratch the last step
I don't they use it to actually find a soul mate. It's just another way to advertise, or wishful thinking to catch a rich guy. I don't blame em for trying.
I don't they use it to actually find a soul mate. It's just another way to advertise, or wishful thinking to catch a rich guy. I don't blame em for trying. Originally Posted by noober
This isn't true for some of us. I know when I was on a few of the dating sites, I was wanting a real relationship that I could have outside of hobby.

To the OP, do not contact her and say, aren't you so-n-so? or even worse, we seemed to have clicked during our session, how about we try it in the real world?

And don't keep checking out her profile, that's just creepy.
I guess I am also wondering when to mention you know who they are...Yes I swiped to match because I am curious. With no malicious intent though. Originally Posted by gpedude

Let it go.
People use my pics on those all the time don't get your hopes up too high
Oh really, well if that's the case.
Ladies I'm single >.< any takers?
No.... no one awwwwwww
And this is why I resort to hobbying

This isn't true for some of us. I know when I was on a few of the dating sites, I was wanting a real relationship that I could have outside of hobby.

To the OP, do not contact her and say, aren't you so-n-so? or even worse, we seemed to have clicked during our session, how about we try it in the real world?

And don't keep checking out her profile, that's just creepy. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Ridiculous to think these providers want a personal life.
Ridiculous to think these providers want a personal life. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Hey providers are people too.

They all deserve one as they all should have a personal life Cuz if they didn't, I doubt there would be any providers left.

Thanks eccie214 u gave me my chance to be a white knight or rather GOLD knight(get it Cuz I'm a yellow asian) lol sigh.... I need a girlfriend.

And don't keep checking out her profile, that's just creepy. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
What she said...

Side note..... Laura Lynn, your new avatar is smokin hot sweets!!!

xoxo
SP