Volume shaming?

In a fictional world where your daily and total number of encounters are visible to the public. For the men and women I am curious if that is useless information or would it factor into your decision making to book or accept an appointment. If a lady has 400 total but only 2 today do you feel good about that? Ladies, if a man has 200 total but 3 today are you disinterested because he may have fired all of his rounds and it's going to be too much work?
Total volume means little to me. If I perceive a woman sees more than a few guys a day I’m less likely to see her.
^
^
Same here. I stopped seeing a personal favorite because she once told me I was her fifth visit of the day.
  • Kaiju
  • 10-09-2022, 03:39 PM
I always try to be the first to book for that day and I always try to ruin it for the rest lol.
The one way to be SURE you're seeing a 'low volume' provider is by paying $500+/hour

of course everyone wants the mythological $200/hr GFE BBFS that only sees one client a day
Who asks a provider "what client number am I today"?

If she treats you like you are the only one for the time you are there and her personal hygiene is on point, who cares?
I understand your view, my only clarifying question is how sure can you be about her hygiene. She may smell great, but after several CIMNQNS I doubt Listerine carries the same healing properties as Penicillin for the petri dish in the back of her throat or near her cervix.
Obviously, a visual inspection will not suffice. But, the petri dish as you call it, of multiple guys CIM before you is there due to her not knowing how to drink something brush her teeth to clean it, you will know.

After you get naked on the bed and do DATY and it tastes like condom, then once again, it is all about how her personal hygiene is.

If you do not like providers that see other clients, then I wish you luck in finding them!
I always try to be the first to book for that day and I always try to ruin it for the rest lol. Originally Posted by Kaiju
Depending on if the lady is open 24/7, everybody is the first and last of the day.

Just because you see her at 8 or 9Am doesn’t means she just didn’t see someone at 4am.

And just because you saw her at 4am doesn’t mean she didn’t see someone at midnight, 1 or 2am and didn’t brush her teeth allowing the previous guys gravy to fester.

We are all first, middle, and last on the man gravy Buffett.
You’re never going to get an honest answer and you probably wouldn’t like her honest answer anyway. It’s best not to ask.
That’s why I used the word “perceived” in my response. High volume ladies tend to be more on a strict schedule (gotta get you out before the next guy shows up), have a hard time keeping the session appearing spontaneous, etc.

Not a perfect clue set, but there tends to be some correlation between the two. Reviews reporting these issues are a good starting point to identifying these women. Btw, a high volume of reviews over a short timeframe is another clue.
You’re never going to get an honest answer and you probably wouldn’t like her honest answer anyway. It’s best not to ask. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Usually, other than insulting others, the most frequent posters will not give an opinion on anything else with 100% certainty, so they can have the opportunity to walk back their statements.

Any guy out there think they are the only client of a provider? Hopefully, she makes you feel as if you are, but if you do not think these ladies fuck, suck, DFK and all with other dudes, then maybe the hobby is not for you.
Usually, other than insulting others, the most frequent posters will not give an opinion on anything else with 100% certainty, so they can have the opportunity to walk back their statements.

Any guy out there think they are the only client of a provider? Hopefully, she makes you feel as if you are, but if you do not think these ladies fuck, suck, DFK and all with other dudes, then maybe the hobby is not for you. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
You could have directed your comment directly at me, instead of quoting someone else and trying to deliver a subtle dig (which was far from subtle) in my direction.

I didn’t state my opinion as a 100% fact because it isn’t. I willingly concede that there is no foolproof way to tell if a lady is high volume, just like there is no sure fire way to tell if a woman is managed. But there are clues. My first post on this thread I said I try to avoid women I perceive to be high volume. That’s the extent of it, and it was in direct response to the OP’s question on the subject.

I won’t apologize for introducing ambiguity into my opinions when the situation warrants it. This one did.
TinMan, more interesting to me is the opposite. Guys who repeatedly claim multiple hundreds of ok's on sites like P411 which only means he showed up, payed, and did not cause trouble, or how many reviews they have. As if that means anything other than that seems to be the only way they can get sex. Those are numbers I would keep to myself as they make one look really pathetic