Trying To Decide If I Should Visit Texarkana

Everyone help me too decide if a trip to texarkana will benefit me cause I haven't been there in years.If any gentleman are interested pm me tonite cause im heading there tomorrow if i get enough responses...thanx
Looks like there's more action going on in Beaumont, js.
This is bad timing Shelby Nicole going to be in town tomorrow for a couple of days then Felina going to be in on Thursday so next week might be better.But I'm ready for you to make the trip.
What u mean babe..??
Ok I have two lined up for this week so if you could wait till next week I would see then.
Ok gotcha...
Can't never tell I might end up in Shreveport next weekend never know the therapy is working I'm almost completely over my fear of women.
I think your hot babe, but I like the thicker girls, but I will schedule, just pm and convince me
I can let you know how it is here in a few days... it was going good but just had a client NO SHOW so we will see.
Im coming tonight fixing to head that way...an im a little thicker than my picks make me look ull be happy wit it baby
Sorry didnt mean to post on the thread tryin to send to that bigdaddyred dude
Can't never tell I might end up in Shreveport next weekend never know the therapy is working I'm almost completely over my fear of women. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Ha Ha !! I know right! Every woman that I ever got close enough to see her panties made a believer out of me.