Encounter: Stella herself! Just DAMN woman!!

User ID: -
Date: 11/4/2021
Name: Stella James
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: New Orlenas
State: Louisiana
Address: My hotel in the CBD
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and more DATY, mish, HJ, greek, pretzel dip, ballet dancer (I dind't even know what the last two were called!).
Hair Length and Color: Stella has dark hair down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Stella is gorgeous! A perfect body with perfect tits, a fabulous ass and a kilowatt smile. Her body is true poetry.
Recommendation: Yes
She's great! A lot of energy, eager to please. I need to hit her up again!
Monkey

You are one lucky SOB that Stella agreed to see you again. You just accomplished what numerous local guys can not, seeing the premier ebony goddess of New Orleans. For the third time! She is beyond amazing!

Congratulations, buddy!

thanks for the review.
as a hobbyist, what am I supposed to do with this? Not just this review but many like it where there is no link to an ad or how/why you contacted provider. YOU had a great time, but how would anyone else? At least this review lists a full name so its searchable, but a lot of these reviews are "i met a chick" followed by 5 paragraphs of jerkoff material and a "trust me, bro, shes gorgeous".
I dont see how its useful. I'm supposed to know who you're talking about and how to reach them already....but then if I knew that i wouldnt need a review
…there is no link to an ad or how/why you contacted provider…. Originally Posted by FatCity

Hint: There is an email near the top of the review.

Hint: There is an email near the top of the review.

Originally Posted by myren1900
this isn't much different from getting a number from a bathroom wall.
no clue what this woman looks like, what she's about
would you setup an encounter with a provider you've never seen?
If reviews are to help hobbyists know about providers and not just jerk off material, throw us a bone.

For THIS review to be useful, I would've already had to have known WHO she is, what she LOOKED like, and I may have found this review to fill in information that I would've already known.
  • Does she look like her pics?
  • Does she provide great service?
  • Is she reliable/flakey/loopy?
  • What is she willing to do?
I don't need the penis play-by-play, I need to know if this is a service thats worth pursuing based on clear metrics.
Not complaining. I'm glad the OP had a great time. I am appreciative of him sharing his experience. It just isn't useful if you didn't already see Sasha or know where her ads are.
You apparently have to be a member of ourhome2.net. I stopped reading how to after getting half way through all the rules and warnings. It sounds like a royal pain in the ass.
You apparently have to be a member of ourhome2.net. I stopped reading how to after getting half way through all the rules and warnings. It sounds like a royal pain in the ass. Originally Posted by marco2007
Yep. These “reviews” are worthless.
^^^

I can understand why you find these reviews of extended sessions with upscale providers useless. 1. You likely will not pass their screening anyway. 2. You probably cannot afford the donation. Just stick to the quick visits with STG girls. We will all be happier that way.

Well damn guys, if you're not will8ng to go through screening then what can I say? My review count obviously speaks for itself. Go through screening, get access to pics, see a Stella girl, and be able to join OH2. How hard is that? This isn't rocket science. But then again , maybe it is. sMH.
I have seen Stella more than 100 times over the last 15 years and she never disappoints. She only gets better and she is even more beautiful now than was when she first came to NOLA. She is basically under the radar for personal reasons and anyone who gets the pleasure of seeing her now is beyond fortunate.
She is the gold standard of companions and there is no on else even close!
I have been very blessed to be her friend and I would do anything for her.
love these reviews of providers who aren't even available.
I had sex with this girl last week. I met her at the Winn Dixie. Lemme tell ya all about it
^^^

I can understand why you find these reviews of extended sessions with upscale providers useless. 1. You likely will not pass their screening anyway. 2. You probably cannot afford the donation. Just stick to the quick visits with STG girls. We will all be happier that way.

Originally Posted by myren1900
I can afford anyone’s donation. Whether or not I am likely to pay it depends on a few things most of which were outlined in Fat City’s post above.
love these reviews of providers who aren't even available.
I had sex with this girl last week. I met her at the Winn Dixie. Lemme tell ya all about it Originally Posted by FatCity
I’m in. Send me her email address.
Fisherman, you clearly have great taste! Yup, she's beyond the gold standard. I was lucky to see her a few years ago, we connected, and it's worked for me when work took me to NOLA. She's a gem. I'm honored that I'm in her circle of friends. She. Is. Special.

I have seen Stella more than 100 times over the last 15 years and she never disappoints. She only gets better and she is even more beautiful now than was when she first came to NOLA. She is basically under the radar for personal reasons and anyone who gets the pleasure of seeing her now is beyond fortunate.
She is the gold standard of companions and there is no on else even close!
I have been very blessed to be her friend and I would do anything for her. Originally Posted by Fisherman