Encounter: A new Spanish beauty. . . Just amazing!!

User ID: -
Date: 11/6/201
Name: She's so new Stella hasn't named her yet! Just ask for the Spanish beauty!!
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: My CBD hotel
Activities: LFK, DFK, daty, daty, and more daty, masturbation (her) while I watched, CG, RCG, mish, HJ, BBBJ, great convo. . . did I miss anything?
Hair Length and Color: She's a dark haired beauty with hair down past her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Oh my How did I get so lucky as to be the first one to review this gorgeous woman? I don't know how Stella finds these special, special women of hers. She's Spanish, and just drop dead gorgeous. She's about 5' 4", with a banging body, and a smile that just lets you know you're in for a great time. I just fell in total lust with her body. In my review below, I'll simply refer to her as MSB or My Spanish Beauty.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the review, but i'm not reading any of it until a link can be supplied with pics.
You mean the ONLY way to get a hold of this provider is some email addy? That isnt helpful
Stella runs a tight ship. She's been around for ages. If you have access to OH2 then you can see the ads that she post weekly. If you get approved by her, then you're golden. But yes, you have to jump through the hoops. It's to protect her girls (duh).
  • lat
  • 11-08-2021, 09:49 AM
Yes I still hoping maybe one day I’ll be able to join the club ��
What club is that? Stella had specials on 2 girl. I did one with her and I think the girl's name was Mississippi A.
  • lat
  • 11-08-2021, 12:43 PM
I don’t know but I reach out to see one of her girls and she turned me down but I am not complaining I guess she had her reasons
If you have the credentials from other legit gals, you should be good. Emphasis on legit gals. Stella has got to keep her girls safe.
Monkey,

You really lucked out this visit. Stella showed me a picture of the new Spanish Beauty. She is truly gorgeous and has a hot sexy body. And she sounds fantastic BCD. She is a great addition to LL.

Thanks for yet another inspiring and informative review. You clearly had a great time with her.
I hope to meet her soon.

Can't wait to see this new beauty.
OH2? What is the web site?
There is no web site for LL, but there is a profile on Ourhome2.net:

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison

You will need to create a user name and register using an email address to get on Ourhome2 aka OH2 to look at ads, posts and reviews.
Once you have done that go to the Daily ads for New Orleans and look for ads from numerous providers, including LL