TGIF - Wait a Sec

There will be no Friday in Samoa this year. No Friday night smackdown, no Friday date nite, no Famous Friday's at the local tavern. Food will expire one day early, and if your birthday is December 30, guess what? No presents for you. What is the world coming to?

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Globa...h-2011-forever

Moving plans?
No, but I had a date this Friday with a Samoan babe. Guess that's out the window now. Shit.
PoorOldGuy
There may be no T.G.I.F, but there's still P.O.E.T.S.
I can't fathom why they would do this, skip a day or add 1 day twice.
I knew this thread was bullshit when COG wrote "..Samoan babe.." No such thing. They all look like Mosi Tatupu. The women look worse.
I knew this thread was bullshit when COG wrote "..Samoan babe.." No such thing. They all look like Mosi Tatupu. The women look worse. Originally Posted by blue3122
bah ha ha ha...

shit man...
bah ha ha ha...

shit man... Originally Posted by tntangie
for some reason you write like man????
for some reason you write like man???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
you got me...

look at my showcase and all my reviews...and blue's review...

yep, i'm a dude.

BUSTED!

fuckin morons....

oh wait...and over 2k in posts and not one fuckin review - who the fuck are YOU to talk...fuck off.
HMMMMMMMMM SAMOAN........................ .........
you got me...

look at my showcase and all my reviews...and blue's review...

yep, i'm a dude.

BUSTED!

fuckin morons....

oh wait...and over 2k in posts and not one fuckin review - who the fuck are YOU to talk...fuck off. Originally Posted by tntangie

I'll go fuck off if you want! LOL!

Its just that I've never seen a worman write that way.
  • Mr E
  • 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
You were only screwed if you were in Somoa on the lost day. But the ones I saw in the hotel this weekend will end up having a shorter year when they go back. The lady was similar to the picture waverunner posted.

I bet a lot of smart asses did make dates for Friday. Oops guess we will have to reschedule when the island freezes.

firestorm just wait till she tells you that you post like a dick or something like that.
HMMMMMMMMM SAMOAN........................ ......... Originally Posted by waverunner234
yummy, i'd do her.

dilbert- in dallas there's a plethora of women.

you can do what all the women do and be a copy cat and post stars, and hearts and crap....you can be proper and pleasant...you can do the HDH thing, you can do the flirty and innocent thing...hell, there's TONS of angles girls take. tons of them promote themselves, post ads each week and on the weekend. i may have posted 3 in the last year...i loose track because i don't like them and i feel fake when i post them.

me?

i'm just me. i prefer to say what's on my mind with little filter. it works for me. if you don't like it...yeah, fuck off.

happy new year.
Hmmm . . . I think I LIKE it!