Who prefers being a Dom?

I seem to have a lot of inquires about me being a dom and I think a lot of people are confused lol I'm a sub, 100%. I don't like being the one to give orders during a session. I very much enjoy being dominated. It's a huge turn on for me! Especially during some fetish sessions. Being bent over someone's knee and told how naughty I am! I'm just dripping. I understand those sessions aren't for everyone but I can't hurt someone. It bothers me if I accidently hurt someone during session. Guess I know my place What's your favorite position to be in? Dominating or submitting?

All pictures actually taken tonight
Nice pics Sugar! I would enjoy fucking you right and for a long time, knowing that even though you are in a state of ecstacy you're gonna have a sore kitty when we're done and maybe walk a little funny tomorrow lol ;0
But honey, that's the best part! If my clit isn't throbbing by the end of it then we need to start over! lol
Come to Lubbock little girl and I'll bend you over my knee
I'll have to plan that trip! I'm sure we'll have a blast
I've been gone too long, missy! You went out & got some sexy new lingerie. Makes me a little excited for a duo...
Yes ma'am! I'm excited you're back! We'll Definitely have to plan that soon!
I would love to put you over my knee.
Mmm just say the word hun and we can make it happen
You and that fine ass of yours needs to make its way to Midland sometime
I'm planning on January for Midland. Just 3 days to test the water since it would be my first time traveling. Hope to see you then hun