*QUESTION??HOWS BUSINESS OUT THERE.....

JUST CURIOUS IF I SHOULD COME DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. OR IF ID BE WASTING MY TIME... DEFINATELY CANT AFFORD TO TAKE A TRIP IF ITS GOING TO BE SLOW
Business "here" is great. Not real sure how it is over there
Midland has a total dearth of providers. We Midland guys would love to see you here !
Midland has a total dearth of providers. We Midland guys would love to see you here ! Originally Posted by delimex007
It used to seem pretty saturated with beauties. What happened? No more oil boom there?
  • b14me
  • 12-29-2016, 08:06 AM
Your service stinks. Just a personal observation.
To whom are you referring?
It can't be me lol (my 11 reviews here are all Yes and I have a pretty good performance average on TER) but I don't want to throw the OP under the bus since this is her thread and I don't know her either. And I've never visited any part of TX but Austin (once Beaumont) and never met sir b14me so there's no way he'd know of my service.
The OP has only 1 'No' reviews with 29 Yes and so I'd say just an observation that's a great solid track record .
  • b14me
  • 12-30-2016, 10:59 AM
KIRA SWEETS A*K*A AlongCameHoney
But how can it stink if out of her 30 reviews here - 29 are yes? I can't read ROS of course but 29 out of 30 is pretty darn good to me.
  • b14me
  • 12-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Well I don't care if she has 1000 reviews some times two people don't click or whatever. I could have written a review if I wanted to (and still might) to reflect what went on. Should I do that to shut you up. It will be a no.
i have no dog in this fight but i really think if you're going to come out with a statement like this, that you really should write a review.
Write a review.
Well I don't care if she has 1000 reviews some times two people don't click or whatever. I could have written a review if I wanted to (and still might) to reflect what went on. Should I do that to shut you up. It will be a no. Originally Posted by b14me
You're right sometimes 2 people don't click...thank you for clarifying finally why you said what you did.
Happy New Years.
That's what reviews are for babe..