No luck in SAN ANTONIO what am I doing wrong

Hi everyone I'm Danni rose visiting from west Texas been here for 2days now and I have had no luck also lowered donations and offered a Lil extra to try to make the gentlemen a Lil more comfortable also but still no luck. I moved my area and had 3 eccie gentlemen set up a date and never show , read around and found out one of then was a creep but basically I was really hoping this trip would have me going home with happy pockets but it doesn't look that way. Having yo cut my trip short now and head else where. If any one can maybe give me some advise or any clients u could recommend me to would b awsome. I'm really a great girl just wanting to poke around and see what kind of great guys u have here. Well back at it I'm determined at this point I Dont usually have this problem. Anything helps. Y'all have a fabulous day 😘
💜danni
Sorry you didnt have a good visit. Your look very nice, maybe more posting and on the snatch thread would've helped.
Looking at your reviews...

CBJ is a dealbreaker for most guys. You do have some that list BBBJ. A guy who researches sees that and assumes you have a big upcharge for GFE. Then there’s a comment about you oversleeping and cancelling an appointment. That scares off guys who have strict schedules and don’t play the Plan A, Plan B and Plan C game.

You also don’t have your rates listed in your signature. I would definitely list them there. Do not list activities in your signature. If you have two different prices for GFE vs non-GFE list both.

Example: 250 per hour.

Special! -200 per hour. For gentlemen that prefer less intimacy.

This trip is most likely a wash. Get more reviews. I suggest doing a review special in your hometown. One that rewards guys on the NEXT appointment and make it a big enough of a discount that the risk of writing a review and you bailing on the discount session is worth it. Make sure you actually follow through. Your reputation is EVERYTHING in this business. If you say you’ll do it then you have to keep your word in a timely manner.
Very well said Angel...

CBJ is a dealbreaker for most guys. You do have some that list BBBJ. A guy who researches sees that and assumes you have a big upcharge for GFE. Then there’s a comment about you oversleeping and cancelling an appointment. That scares off guys who have strict schedules and don’t play the Plan A, Plan B and Plan C game.

You also don’t have your rates listed in your signature. I would definitely list them there. Do not list activities in your signature. If you have two different prices for GFE vs non-GFE list both.

This trip is most likely a wash. Get more reviews. I suggest doing a review special in your hometown. One that rewards guys on the NEXT appointment and make it a big enough of a discount that the risk of writing a review and you bailing on the discount session is worth it. Make sure you actually follow through. Your reputation is EVERYTHING in this business. If you say you’ll do it then you have to keep your word in a timely manner. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Very well said Angel... Originally Posted by tim_29m
That’s too bad you look really good. Maybe you didn’t post or aren’t active enough idk
I, also, cannot find anyone interested in this town. And im good looking, rich, etc. Wth

This trip is most likely a wash. Get more reviews. I suggest doing a review special in your hometown. One that rewards guys on the NEXT appointment and make it a big enough of a discount that the risk of writing a review and you bailing on the discount session is worth it. Make sure you actually follow through. Your reputation is EVERYTHING in this business. If you say you’ll do it then you have to keep your word in a timely manner. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Excellent advice!

Nice advice! I always appreciate our established lovelies sharing best practices, it just keeps visitors open to visiting.

Sorry you had a rough time Danni, for me this is the first time I’ve seen your name, I just missed your ad yesterday. Good luck!
I, also, cannot find anyone interested in this town. And im good looking, rich, etc. Wth Originally Posted by acenhole

same but I'm broke, fat, and ugly

go figure
I, also, cannot find anyone interested in this town. And im good looking, rich, etc. Wth Originally Posted by acenhole

Hobby hell. I stopped looking here three years ago. Unlike pie crusts, there's just too much flakiness.
Wow...SA Angel for the win.

But yes, this is about the worst hobby town in Tx.
But yes, this is about the worst hobby town in Tx.

I would say is based upon as others have alluded to : Menu and Cost.. But two other important facts all men here and in another state or city like different types of women. And also timing. Some women visit at the same time many mens favorites are in town. It is all these and more. Also Asian women are the big flavor in my home CA from Orange County to San Diego. And I read women there of other races go up North LA And San Fran due to the services and cost with Asian women....It is different everywhere
Probably better advertising would help, 4'11" ??!! I usually don't miss those profiles, and I don't remember seeing your ad or profile... But you could have updated it since, either way.... You should give it another try, I think some will welcome you with open arms on your next visit!!
I wanted her, contacted her right before she was leaving but the time frame to hook up was too tight for her...my loss. Loved her pics...hottie for sure.
Simple... Not just here but everywhere... SUMMER TIME... worst time for the hobby, well that and holidays! think about it, everyone's with their families on vaca. As soon as school starts back & routines fall back accordingly, the men shall play again!! Lol Wise 2 always plan accordingly & stash some away if you can to get you through these slow times....We have some fabulous gentleman here though and I'm sure will welcome you back if ya give us another try... hell, I'll try ya out myself LOL come check out my playroom AKA best damn adult playground in SA������