RIP meat loaf

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=uxbndlbing

nooooo probably one of my favorite actors. I love hot patootie

His actual name was Michael Lee Aday but everybody called him Meat Loaf. He was in a few movies you should know, like the "Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Fight Club", and "Wayne's World" to name a few. I was introduced to him via RHPS (I'm obsessed with the film. Obsessed)- He was the awesome chonky biker dude if you aren't familiar with the film (and if you're not, good god go watch it already)

His album "Bats out of Hell", which was released in the 70's, is still in the top 10 selling albums of all time.

One of those dudes who could fit in wherever he fit.
They didn't say what he passed from, but he died at 74 surrounded by his wife and daughters.

Gone but not forgotten. Meat loaf!!!

From the early years:

later on:

hot patootie, bless my soul~
I really love that rock and roll!
I prefer to forget this fat mediocrity.
I prefer to forget this fat mediocrity. Originally Posted by Withnail
kind of like how we all forgot you once you left/moved to "greener pastures"? It's a fucking RIP post, try to have a tiny bit of common decency even though I know respect is in short supply with you.
“There ain’t no Coupe DeVille hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box” - RIP Mr. Loaf.
I loved when he sang on the Ted Nuggent "Free for All" Album
Good stuff!
ok How many still "prying fir the end of time"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
RIP ya free at last
I loved when he sang on the Ted Nuggent "Free for All" Album
Good stuff! Originally Posted by lilylivered
Killer album. Saw him at the old festival tent downtown. Great show. Spent many a saturday midnight movie watching him as Eddie. He vas trouble
kind of like how we all forgot you once you left/moved to "greener pastures"? It's a fucking RIP post, try to have a tiny bit of common decency even though I know respect is in short supply with you. Originally Posted by valkyra
Quick--hide the razors!
Quick--hide the razors! Originally Posted by Withnail

its funny because you couldn't pay me enough to spend intimate time with you, could only afford a quick coffee date when i still offered them... so now you sit around insulting me lol

my rates aren't even that high compared to some girls lol, isn't that kind of embarrassing for you? since you like to act like you have all of this crazy money and stuff?

RIP meatloaf
Maybe he should've gotten that vaccine.

Ooof!
How many teen boys get their first car and find "Paradise by the dashboard lights"
Marvin tells the story how he got Phil Ruzzuto to call the bases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB4Fg7v50Js
A little known fact is he was an avid fantasy football player on ESPN. He was interviewed several times on ESPN's Fantasy Football broadcast shows. I also had the opportunity to be in the same league playing against him several times. Regardless of how you thought about his music he was genuinely a nice guy and fun to chat with.
A little known fact is he was an avid fantasy football player on ESPN. He was interviewed several times on ESPN's Fantasy Football broadcast shows. I also had the opportunity to be in the same league playing against him several times. Regardless of how you thought about his music he was genuinely a nice guy and fun to chat with. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
That's awesome, I didn't know that. He certainly was built for it. Guy was a tank
Meatloaf was in another movie with patrick swayze and Randy Travis, ( Black Dog ) was the name of the Movie