Big Men

I often find myself a little hesitant to call some of the more petite ladies on the board because I am a bigger guy. Many people compare me to Kevin James from that tv show "KING OF QUEENS" Other says I look a lot like the guy from that new show Mike and Molly just not as tall. ANYWAYS....I wonder if there truly are ladies out there that enjoy time with larger men. I played 4 yrs of college football and admit that the muscle tone under the belly has gotten A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT SOFTER, but I sit at a desk all day now. I am a work in progress and have goals and I dont even partake in many full service sessions. Are there any females out there that like the big guys and just giving a nice bbbj to one of us? Maybe I over think things, maybe I am not and being cautious has saved me from being embarrassed but whatever it is I would like to know who in the N Dallas area (Carrollton, Addison, Lewisville and Las Colinas/Irving would enjoy my company for a 1/2 monday - friday for a bbbj and a few minutes of conversation.

Thanks everyone.
Would like to meet you one day
Hello, I have no problem with size I always the guy from Inga and queens was cute.I am happy you asked this question for some gentleman are shy are scared to ask. I hope to some day having the pleasure of meeting.
I hope you find a wonderful woman to spend some tine with
Safire Sweet
I am considered a Big man as well. I have been partaking in the hobby now for about 5 years. The ladies here are great. I have a P411 account and am listed as a big man in my profile. I have never been turned down by a request and have never felt uncomfortable with any of the lovely ladies i have meet with. If you treat them right they will treat you right. Have a great time in the hobby, I know I have.
Johnmartin, I have the "King of Queens" body type as well. I understand that there are a few ladies out there who only want to visit with thinner and more attractive men (a couple come to mind). But most of the ladies don't mind. Before meeting a new lady I let them know that I am bigger guy and will even ask them if they have any objection when they first meet me. I haven't had an issue yet.
John I think if you look for a previous thread on being Heavy you will see that there are some awesome ladies who have no issue with size along with the ladies above. It is all about how you treat them and how you present yourself. Im a big guy and everyone I have met have treated me great. Will have to see one of them soon
John, I have felt the same way at times. I'm very self-conscience about my looks and weight and that has hindered me with approaching ladies in the real world and even on here. I always think everyone is looking at me and notices my size. It's something I am trying to deal with now even at 47. Back to the subject, I've found ladies on here more than welcoming and have PMs from some who even prefer bigger guys. It is still something I personally struggle with each day. I think my feelings about myself have led me to respect women more and have me trying to make sure they feel appreciated. Guess that's why I like to do little things for women here and in the real world. I always try to treat women with the respect they deserve. It's something an unattractive guy (that's my perception of myself) can do all the time.
Wordsmith- you are not unattractive! Your personality, the way you treat people, your thoughtfulness (like the little "Princess" cookies ), your sense of humor, and chivalry go a long way in my book!
Inner beauty has always been more attractive to me anyways.
I do not mind larger men either
kevin james is HOT in my opinion!
kevin james is HOT in my opinion! Originally Posted by alecia

+1

Plus he is funny as hell.

Big men are just big sexy. Just more to rub and touch all over.