Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?

• ~Ze~
  • 07-13-2011, 03:39 PM
A chick on here, well... her sexy ass avatar caught my interest. Sexy booty, silky legs, hot heels... YUM.

I click over to her showcase... and FIZZLE... not even CLOSE to being the girl in the avatar.

Hmm.. pop into Tineye...
Venessa Marcil<- link.

TINEYE FTW!!!

Once my miffedness wore off... I began browsing again, reading threads, clicking stuff.. and the same thing happened with at least 3 other chicks.

What's up with that???

Anyways, all that crap got some stupid song Dharma shared way back stuck in my head!

Silly Geeky Video ->Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?

Do you wanna date my avatar?
She's a star...
And she's hotter than reality by far...
Wanna date my avatar?
~Ze~,
I can see why you were lusting after those heels, Damn, their hot. Thanks for the youtube link, too.
And yes, I still need another date with your avatar.
I know I don't want to date your Avatar but I'd love to meet the woman with that tongue
I want to date Berkleigh's current avatar. Talk about HOT AND SEXY!!!

*Blushing*

Thanks Netman!
I am dating my avatar.
I wanna date Reese Fosters avatar, DAYAM!!

Ze you're avatar doesn't impress me but your booty costs me sleep.
*Blushing*

Thanks Netman! Originally Posted by berkleigh
speaking of avatars - whenever I've changed from the current blurred one with the little dog (thanks Reese for a beautiful lil girl) - I get like four PM's that beg me to change it back. LMAO

so yes - it REALLY is me. and to get my hair like that takes a helluva lot of time - so don't count on me looking JUST like that. Sorry.
Geez .... before I opened the thread I thought Ze wanted us to guess what year she started to use her avatar. Some of us have just been around here too long.
Ze you are such a Geek. Ha Ha Ha
And i mean that is the nicest way.
And yes you can date my avatar anytime!!!
HaHa
Myself...I go big or go home! I want to date Alyssa Nicoles avatar before she changed it to a damn Umpa Lumpa. That's one nice little peach.
When I first started on Eccie, KohanaKoa's avatar was the first one I really drooled over!
I soon found out men use women on their avatars - darn!
I love how he changes them out to even hotter girls. I still haven't found out if it is the
same girl just different pictures of her.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Myself...I go big or go home! I want to date Alyssa Nicoles avatar before she changed it to a damn Umpa Lumpa. That's one nice little peach. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
oompa loompas are sexy. i love the fake tan look!