I wanna rant too :)

If you should know providers have clients who are NCNS and providers respect clients decisions of not showing up and also the fact that they do have lives outside of being a hobbiest and that blowing up there phone or sending numerous pm's is not going to make the appointment happen and you simply move on with your life Appointments are neither fun or enjoyable if your not comfortable with your client or provider I learned this from being a provider for 2 years...
Thats the greatness of being a hobbiest/provider you see who you want and just like hobbiest look for providers who meet there criteria..providers do the same.

Also if I may add I had a 9lbs 14oz child when I was 18 (which it may have made my stomach not flat but it gave me great tits)so gents out there who would like to say "my stomach was horrible" "I have to many stretch marks", I am so sorry that my stomach got damaged from having my child and those who feel this way about my stomach do me a favor and please do let me know how easy it is for you to push out a 10lbs baby (gain 96lbs total for those 9months) and have a banging body with no stretch marks!

Yours truely,
Emma_blue_eyes
XOXO
You are super hot, baby. I don't care what anyone says.
You are super hot, baby. I don't care what anyone says. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I agree. Emma I'm not sure why we haven't met yet. You are right around the corner
As long as you're up front about it, it's okay. We just don't like to be surprised. I agree with the other comments though, you are super hot so it really shouldn't be an issue.
Emma has great tits!
lovely Blue eyes!
And is fun to be with!

I just wish i visited that area more often.
Three meetings and still wishing for more.
And I didn't notice your stomach.. My attention was elsewhere.
I love your tattoo's!!! Don't sweat it I have had people say negative things about me (mostly behind my back) but for every hater there are tons of people who adore you and wish to see you.
I love your tattoo's!!! Don't sweat it I have had people say negative things about me (mostly behind ghetto booty) but for every hater there are tons of people who adore you and wish to see you. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Fixed

It really does not matter. If you can rock a gents world everything else does not matter
I have alway thought you are SMOKIN HOT.
Damn, and we're all so freakin' perfect, right?

Do your thing, don't sweat the snipers.
well thanks yall too sweet i was just wanting to rant cause I discovered a site from an eccie member where it lets see locked things on eccie. Im def not down on myself about it just something ive always wanted to tell hobbiest
  • S-Man
  • 09-06-2012, 06:26 PM
So you would not have had a reason to vent if this member had not mentioned that site to you.
You are hot no matter what. Just remember:

Stretch Marks are the Badge of a Real Woman!!
well thanks yall too sweet i was just wanting to rant cause I discovered a site from an eccie member where it lets see locked things on eccie. Im def not down on myself about it just something ive always wanted to tell hobbiest Originally Posted by emma_blue_eyes
Hmmm... interesting, Probably mods should look at that, and lock it down again.
Smh.........just put it all out on front street......
You are hot no matter what. Just remember:

Stretch Marks are the Badge of a Real Woman!! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I have witnessed, heard and said some stupid fucking shit and I can appreciate the gesture.

As well intentioned as this may have been that is stupid on high-grade.

We may not be able to overcome nature’s blessings we can work toward an improvement of literacy.