OMG Bad Experience In Headquarter Of Dallas Eccie

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100848 This Member was the worst I ever had look at this guy's and ladies u ready

[content removed by Matador

Forum Guidelines

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.]

Unbelievable this is how Texas Men Really Is Willing To lie Guess it is true So Many Fake Reviews N Pimps N Women in Dallas
Lol she's absolutely telling the truth in what she wrote. I stand by what I stated her rates are too high for someone with 0 reviews in Dallas. I found her initially on backpage and her rates there are lower. What she did not express in her dialogue is that she feels she should charge more for Eccie members as opposed to people who schedule with her from backpage. As soon as I said I was a member here she inflated her pricing. I stand by what I said she charges too much for a person with 4 reviews from members who have reviews in the single digits. I offered to do a honest review for her to toftt. She called and cursed me out for 15 minutes..lol I accepted her tounge lashing and offered her her requested price anyway. She denied and said she would post drama here in alerts. I am known on this board as someone who goes on backpage finds deals, discovers new talent and lets everyone on the board know by writing honest reviews. If you look at my history you'll see I have reviewed several women who now charge the price she demands.. If she thinks she is a $300 price point so be it have at it fellas.. Just make sure you call on your hobby phone..lol
  • agab
  • 12-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Is proper grammar , spelling, and english even taught in school anymore??
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2013, 07:42 PM
I hate the "eccie inflation" happens all the time, she can ask for whatever she wants.
Not for nothing...but...maybe I just somehow overlooked it....where's the alert? Just sayin'.
I hate the "eccie inflation" happens all the time, she can ask for whatever she wants. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Your right and you should pay it to her biglatinmale. You should give her $$$ with a tip.. And in comes the WK
My head is spinning
lol "my review will double your business"

I didnt see where she said she was giving review discounts. However, I dont see how this little exchange was threadworthy.
Is proper grammar , spelling, and english even taught in school anymore?? Originally Posted by agab
You have to ask on this site??!!
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100848 This Member was the worst I ever had look at this guy's and ladies u ready

[content removed by Matador

Forum Guidelines

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.]

Unbelievable this is how Texas Men Really Is Willing To lie Guess it is true So Many Fake Reviews N Pimps N Women in Dallas Originally Posted by NovicanCookie

"May I mambo dog face to the banana patch"
Tell me it "aint" true. That exchange is beyond illegible and is in no way an alert. The way we used to reference this on the sports field was as a pissing contest. In the end it had nothing to do with the score, just lots of yellow grass. Doesnt belong on the alert and for what it is worth, I woul be embarrased to have my account associated with such dribble from either side.
HO HO HO Christmas Spirit
Bah Humbug
"May I mambo dog face to the banana patch" Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
Thank you Sir Steve Martin. ^^^^^^^^^^^^. That was a good one...
Who cares what yall say are think that's why half of Dallas pussy and dicks fucked up with HIV STD
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Your right and you should pay it to her biglatinmale. You should give her $$$ with a tip.. And in comes the WK Originally Posted by jerkn2u
I agreed with both of you, I truly dislike the "eccie inflation" BUT she can ask for whatever she wants. Did the second comment make me a WK?
What I said I would post how u would lie and say u pay 200 and didn't lol so get the facts right