Caressa Kisses or Karma

• shady
  • 07-30-2018, 12:14 PM
Wondering if anyone has seen either one. They are on p411.
Caressa is P211152 in Dallas
Karma is P80707 in Dallas
It would help if you post their P411 ID#’s bro.
Caressa Kisses: saw her many, many moons ago, before she moved to Vegas. Ten years, at least. Great eye candy factor. Everything else average at best. I suspect her BCD services have gotten better or she couldn’t have lasted in the industry as long as she has. But that’s pure speculation on my part.

As for Katma, she caught my eye, but no information to report. But I’d love to hear from someone who has seen her.
Is Caressa currently based in Dallas? I’ve read a thread about an imposter using her name back in 2015. I’d love to meet her, if it’s really her?
  • JROD
  • 08-11-2018, 06:49 PM
I also saw Caressa many, many years ago. Service was only average....Like TTH said, her looks made up for her lack of service.
Seems she made a bit of a stink when she left Dallas, if I remember right.

I used to see her on that HBO show from the chicken ranch in lost wages. Kinda made me feel like a celebrity. Knowing that I had been with her.
J
Karma is one sexy and fun lady! Would like to see again.
  • LRH76
  • 08-12-2018, 10:07 AM
I was with Caressa a few days ago and I have no idea about girl. I would say go with the other girl
Karma is a doll, I just saw her very recently. Banging body, she has one of the best back sides in DFW. She’s been working out and has lost a little weight, not that she had much to lose. The intellectual connection leaves a little to be desired, but that’s my opinion only. BCD she’s above average.
I seen Karma,she doesn't like reviews.She has a hot cute ass to go with the rest of her body.she is good fuck
  • blade
  • 08-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Which karma? Karma rains?
Karma is great! Outstanding value!! She does not want reviews. Lots of fun. I will see again soon!!