Question:

In your opinion, What makes someone good in bed?
If they know how to break it.
  • dals
  • 08-21-2018, 01:08 PM
Being intuitive, and being into their partners needs. The worst partners are the ones where it feels mechanic.
It's all about their attitude and IOP. If a woman is responsive and engaged then good things happen.
  • L.A.
  • 08-21-2018, 04:09 PM
I've seen Cynamon before and let me just say that she already knows the answer.
Being mindful, paying attention, listening intently, and reciprocity.
In your opinion, What makes someone good in bed? Originally Posted by Cynamon
No idea, I am a lousy lay.
Being attentive to one's own as well as their partner's need.
  • gelu
  • 08-25-2018, 08:40 AM
be respectful
Well, that's pretty lukewarm in responses.

Technique and skill do count, hygiene, but it's not everything--neither is an orgasm. Respect, consent, intelligence, humor, other cues that may be non sexual that you find attractive, and even fulfilling basic touch/intimacy needs. It matters, the brain is paying attention to the environment.

But the best is just having the brain open, giving. Mind, body, soul, to read and react and find the chemistry and passion capable between those two people at that specific moment in time. I don't find that many that know how to do that, for good sex, much less great sex.
Alcohol, not too much, not too little.
FireKitten, I couldn't agree more. You are one of a kind that truly gets it. One of the reasons I stay away from most of the young ones, they have no clue. Touch and connection are vital to an experience that is not just another shot in the dark. And the mind, humor, awareness, etc are vital to an outstanding experience. They all make up the difference in a wild fck versus a true world calls intimate experience. The mind can take you to the finish line so many times.
Firekitten explained it very well. I can also vouch for the fact that she practices what she preaches.
The women love it when you are smart as a horse and hung like Einstein
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2018, 03:37 PM
Well, that's pretty lukewarm in responses.

Technique and skill do count, hygiene, but it's not everything--neither is an orgasm. Respect, consent, intelligence, humor, other cues that may be non sexual that you find attractive, and even fulfilling basic touch/intimacy needs. It matters, the brain is paying attention to the environment.

But the best is just having the brain open, giving. Mind, body, soul, to read and react and find the chemistry and passion capable between those two people at that specific moment in time. I don't find that many that know how to do that, for good sex, much less great sex. Originally Posted by FireKitten
You put a lot of thought into this, most men are a whole lot different for sure.