hobbists who love to play...who want to smear...Not cool

I love who I do. I enjoy playing with newbies. I love being a freak in the bed.

Now is the drama I can't understand???
The one irate a**hole who wants what he wants, doesnt want to pay my full rate, the guy who expects more, or the guy who has to make up more shit to smear us girls.
I have NEVER been involved in sooo much
drama with BIG BABY men who have nothing else,but too play games...

I want to provide ultimate services, have fun, and just get freaky.. Expect more bad comments,,cuz NOT all hobbits are nice.

I play nice Lets all play nice...,,
THANK YOU fellow hobbists for allowing me to bring pleasure..... im ALWAYS here for your kinky side
Hi bummer about the bad clients but there some good ones out there. I meet you once and had a great time. I been wanting to get with you for awhile but out schedule to work because you are done for the day or don't see clients Sunday. I will keep trying have a better evening.
Bad thing is there will always be idiots.
Don't let one asshole ruin your day. Your reviews and reputation for being the best speaks for itself. Enjoy the your evening.
Much as you try to be all things to all people you know that is impossible. Some people will never get that their reasons for involving themselves in this world are just not so easily calmed. Their frustrations and anxiety end up being directed at you ladies. I have never met you but you seem like a pretty reasonable and personable girl, doing what you need to do wearing different hats. Try to brush this one off and concentrate on the people who don't create the drama.
Here's to the new year and another turn on the spinning globe in the middle of no where
We hobbists who have enjoyed your company want to THANK YOU . One of these days when I got that itch to do a double your going to be in on the fun.
Chloe... you are a dream.
Sorry you gotta go through this crap girl! I've been talking about it for months. The hobbiests around this particular area are very childish and have zero respect for the ladies. I hate they are putting all the good girls through their cheap games. We're good because we love our jobs. Too bad they don't realize it's still a job. There are a couple of good ones out there,but VERY few and far between in the panhandle.
Chloe, any guy who makes trouble with you is a jerk. I'm sorry it is hard to tell the assholes from the good guys, but you are one of the best. My only complaint with you is that it took us nearly 5 years to finally meet. Hope it isn't another 5 for visit #2. Hang in there and know you have plenty of supporters!
Guys I've been blessed to have met some of the wonderful ladies on this site. Before I joined it was a BP crapshoot. Please treat these women with respect they deserve. Im just as guilty as anyone else-sometimes the little head is stronger than the big head. Let's all look out for each other and get our freak on
Unfortunately, sometimes that knight in shining armor is just a douche bag wrapped in tin foil...
Keep your head up baby, you got this!
"...sometimes that knight in shining armor is just a douche bag wrapped in tin foil..."
I like that.
This is why I come here lol
Do you think hobbyists like to smear any more than you like no-call/no-show on appointments? Part of the business unfortunately.