Uber / Lyft

Curious if hobbiests and providers have used these services.

For hobbiests, I was thinking about ordering the service for the lady. I believe I can have pickup set at a different point than my current location. What are the pro's and cons for doing this?

For the ladies, is this something that you would be comfortable with?

Really looking to get feedback from all!
It wasn't a problem when I used the service. I used
Lyft a couple nights ago. To and from w/out a problem
while I was out of town
  • 5T3V3
  • 12-13-2016, 06:01 AM
Having driven Uber before ... I can tell you I know I have had Strippers in my car and pretty sure I have had a pro or two in there as well.

The problem is that she will likely drive to a neutral location and return to the neutral location to keep her personal location private. So, be prepared ahead of time for the call from the driver "where are you, what are you wearing?" and you needing to interface with her, so her communication better be good at that point or your driver may get frustrated and leave.
I use LYFT a lot to get around & for outcalls
I have used both Lyft & Uber without any issues while traveling
Uber came out with a list of rules that can get you banned from using their service.
Plus they can track you for five minuets after drop off if you let them.
Uber came out with a list of rules that can get you banned from using their service.
Plus they can track you for five minuets after drop off if you let them. Originally Posted by bamscram
Never discuss business, give the driver his pay, give him a 5 ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ rating and don't worry about the five minutes.
I've used Lyft and Uber a long time for drop-offs and pick-ups to dates with no problem.
I use both as well with no problems.
I am not sure why you would want to order it for your lady friend, it sounds complicated and aren't her travel expenses part of the outcall fee? I don't see a problem with it for yourself except when you have to give the driver a second location when you get close. Also would wonder if a pick-up would be available in her area for later. Just my 2 cents.
  • Old-T
  • 12-23-2016, 10:52 AM
It is no different than most things in life. Think ahead, be polite, be discrete, and there should be no problems.

As to why do it--because there are a lot of ladies in tbis business I care about and I want them to be safe. That is why I offer to drive them if it is late, or call (and pay for) a cab. Is transportation"included in the price"? Probably. But it is a small investment of $20.00 to make sure she gets home safely.

Of course the best option when it is late is for her to stay over, have breakfast, and go home the next morning.
I use it when I'm out of town & do outcalls. I also use it to run errands often to and from airports. I love it!
It's literally a life saver. Never had any issues.