Thigh high's Sizing question

I've got a date set up w/ a petite girl and want her to wear Black thigh high stocking - high- all the way up to her crotch, butt. A black lace choker, no panties, no bra (I love the look!)

Anyway,
I see most only come up to mid thigh - some even lower.

I've searched google and can not find a sizing/length chart.

She's 5'1" 100#. She told me she has a 27" inseam.

What size/length will I need to get her to get my desired visual pleasure?
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-27-2016, 06:31 PM
Normally, I would say to look for "tall" or "extra tall" options in regular thigh highs, but your little lady is... little.

There is a sizing chart on most nylons online or in store. The important thing for you to look for is length. Most online ads for thigh highs are catering to the general masses, so while a pair MAY be long enough to go up to the crotch on your playmate... it is unlikely they will advertise in photographs this way. Which is why you are only seeing "top of thigh"/"proper use" images.
"Music Legs" brand seems to run long.
Well you are committed for several (many?) hundreds of dollars for the session and "the look" seems important to you . . .I'd pay the extra money to bring several sizes and see what works or ask her what to buy.

Another approach would be to ask the provider to get what fits and adjust the donation to account for it.
They will stretch up to her crotch. Most women just don't stretch them that far, but they will.
If she is 5'1 and 100#, the one size should stretch plenty for her. If you actually find some in sizes XS,S,M, I would say get her one size bigger than what she would normally wear to insure you get the desired effect. At her size, I am guessing she is XS. So maybe try a Small.