What would you do??

If you won the lottery?? I see that both the Mega Millions and Powerball are both over 300 Million dollars...

Whew thank goodness I bought my tickets....I want to be sure whether I win or loose, at least I threw my hat in the ring..

MEGA MILLIONS DRAWN TUESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S
POWERBALL AND LOTTO DRAWN WEDNESDAY'S AND SATURDAY'S
DON'T FORGET TO PLAY...

M.M.
Honestly, I don't think I would want the headache of winning that much $. I would prefer to when the week after someone hits the big one. When people are paying less attention.
Kitty litter
I would buy a helicopter so I could avoid BR traffic. I'd be more blunt at work especially with HR and corporate mgmt, to the extent of getting fired. I would hire an IT firm to track down every single asshole telemarketer. Once I find them I'd take a Louisville slugger to their computers and phones. I'd paint my house in psychedelic colors just to piss off the HOA.
.... I'd paint my house in psychedelic colors just to piss off the HOA. Originally Posted by Wiley64
Duh ..... I'd have a mansion full of sugar babies.
I got my Mega Millions tickets for tonight, and I even bought extra just in case...You never know, my day is going exceptionally great already so I just might win....

M.M.
The first million would be as good as gone. I would have a big bomb-ass party with liquor, hookers, and weed for all. After that, Id probably just waste the rest.....
  • jl11
  • 08-09-2017, 09:33 AM
600 chics at the same time.
Get your winning ticket it's at 700 million. You gotta be in it to win it!
I got 10 tickets for the Powerball tonight.. I wish all of ya'all luck!!
M.M.
I know there would be my unicorn. And yes hed be white..with a a golden rod ... xxoo annie
There were winners
I know there would be my unicorn. And yes hed be white..with a legendary 1.3"
of dangling death
... xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Completed the thought.
Good one. Lol. I'd buy an island and disappear.